Black men, this is what society looks like as a Black Matriarchy

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Black feminists tried their hardest to make this a Matriarchy by siding with the government and pushing Black men out of the home so they can be the boss and have the final say. Unfortunately, they chose Welfare benefits and tax breaks instead of a man in the house. They wanted full autonomy

Tried their hardest to shyt on Black men publicly. Tried their hardest to chant, "I don't need a man"
Tried their hardest to chant "Can you pay my bills", "No Scrubs", "Take me as I am"
Tried their hardest to use White Supremacy as a dangling carrot to put Black men in jail
Tried their hardest to brag how much "more educated", and how much Black men are lagging behind

They see the aftermath now of what they caused, the black community destroyed. All of a sudden you see the "Black Men are the new Terrorists" articles starting to pop up. They know they fukked up, and looking to blame, GUESS WHO... Black men

The same Black men they've been shytting on for 20+ years, now they attack for not having their back and not protecting them

Now that it backfired, they want to blame Black men. Hilarious :russ:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
giphy.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Black feminists tried their hardest to make this a Matriarchy by siding with the government and pushing Black men out of the home so they can be the boss and have the final say. Unfortunately, they chose Welfare benefits and tax breaks instead of a man in the house. They wanted full autonomy

Tried their hardest to shyt on Black men publicly. Tried their hardest to chant, "I don't need a man"
Tried their hardest to chant "Can you pay my bills", "No Scrubs", "Take me as I am"
Tried their hardest to use White Supremacy as a dangling carrot to put Black men in jail
Tried their hardest to brag how much "more educated", and how much Black men are lagging behind

They see the aftermath now of what they caused, the black community destroyed. All of a sudden you see the "Black Men are the new Terrorists" articles starting to pop up. They know they fukked up, and looking to blame, GUESS WHO... Black men

The same Black men they've been shytting on for 20+ years, now they attack for not having their back and not protecting them

Now that it backfired, they want to blame Black men. Hilarious :russ:
You have to look at the white supremacy history that came into play

With the creation of govt housing
The govt enacted policy making it impossible to get housing in projects with having an adult male in the household

Like you legally could not get housing with a father there
So a lot of families split up just so the kids and mother would have a place to stay

Causing a lot of black males to be homeless and become addicted to drugs

The govt legally broke up homes
Thecreated the propaganda that black men abandoned their families

Their whole goal was to divied black men and women
And it worked

Alot of black women ran with the "black men ain't shyt" mentality

Last edited:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
These nikkas are convinced the Black community is a matriarchy because their mommas is on section 8.

:mjlol:
They honestly believe child support equals matriarchy case in point
You clearly never been around a custody case. Devils got my bro for 1600 a month and he only get 8 days a month with the kids :martin:
:dead:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
You have to look at the white supremacy history that came into play

With the creation of govt housing
The govt enacted policy making it impossible to get housing in projects with having an adult male in the household

Like you legally could get housing with a father there
So a lot of families split up just so the kids and mother would have a place to stay

Causing a lot of black males to be homeless and become addicted to drugs

The govt legally broke up homes
Thecreated the propaganda that black men abandoned their families

Their whole goal was to divied black men and women
And it worked

Alot of black women ran with the "black men ain't shyt" mentality

But you could argue what type of grown man needs to rely on public assistance for housing?

Not saying you're wrong, but it's more to it than that.