Black men, this is what society looks like as a Black Matriarchy

Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Your mother damaged you.. you had NO BUSINESS working & paying bills at 12 nor did she have ANY right to treat you like a burden. I’m am truly sorry.

You are possibly passing up on good women with that chip your mother pressed on you.

There are thousands of brothers who are career leechers in these women section 8 apartments. No ambition, leading kids to the WRONG influence. The women are usually gutter rats anyway but we are talking the dudes.

I don’t give AF about the average women but your saying blaming men accomplish what lol. Seriously...accountability. These women want a strong man leading them( not all) but y’all blaming section 8. These dudes Need to stop fukking raw and having mistakes babies with ghetto desperate women, especially if your can’t provide. So much reckless behavior.

My father always tells us A man of means has no problem leading his HOME especially when he know his partner has his back when things get rough. My parents Are my living example and they purposely Surrounded themselves with similar people.

Change your social circle cause section 8 people don’t want to change... they purposely stay in low jobs and prefer to stay poor.

no statistics actually back up what you're saying..... just an emotional, anecdotal rant.....

Daps
I've been thinking about this a lot lately given that feminists swear we live in an oppressive patriarchy. If I had to choose I'd say the black community is definitely a matriarchy. Most of us were raised by our mothers and grandmothers and only saw our fathers every other weekend or not at all. Just based on that fact alone, how do we live in a patriarchy when in most instances we spent very little time with our fathers?

Daps
no statistics actually back up what you're saying..... just an emotional, anecdotal rant.....[/QUOTE

Y’all sound broke and spineless in here.
Section 8 for the poor. I’m confused on the caliber a woman you guys surround yourself with to be complaining about this.

To many ways to be successful in this day n age to be complaining

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Your mother damaged you.. you had NO BUSINESS working & paying bills at 12 nor did she have ANY right to treat you like a burden. I’m am truly sorry.

You are possibly passing up on good women with that chip your mother pressed on you.

There are thousands of brothers who are career leechers in these women section 8 apartments. No ambition, leading kids to the WRONG influence. The women are usually gutter rats anyway but we are talking the dudes.

I don’t give AF about the average women but your saying blaming men accomplish what lol. Seriously...accountability. These women want a strong man leading them( not all) but y’all blaming section 8. These dudes Need to stop fukking raw and having mistakes babies with ghetto desperate women, especially if your can’t provide. So much reckless behavior.

My father always tells us A man of means has no problem leading his HOME especially when he know his partner has his back when things get rough. My parents Are my living example and they purposely Surrounded themselves with similar people.

Change your social circle cause section 8 people don’t want to change... they purposely stay in low jobs and prefer to stay poor.

Was the bold directed at me?

What makes you think I associate with that type of person?

And I've been involved with plenty of quality women. They're just all aware that I don't depend on them for anything:yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I've been thinking about this a lot lately given that feminists swear we live in an oppressive patriarchy. If I had to choose I'd say the black community is definitely a matriarchy. Most of us were raised by our mothers and grandmothers and only saw our fathers every other weekend or not at all. Just based on that fact alone, how do we live in a patriarchy when in most instances we spent very little time with our fathers?
In what has traditionally been considered a "patriarchy" children would not see there fathers much as their father would be working/hunting/fighting wars the majority of the time. The kids would essentially be raised by their mothers.

Daps
Was the bold directed at me?

What makes you think I associate with that type of person?

And I've been involved with plenty of quality women. They're just all aware that I don't depend on them for anything:yeshrug:

No it was an open statement.
Depending on your partner not a bad thing tho. How eles are you going to truly build with someone. Are All of your accounts going to be separate...not even a joint for bills.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Type of shyt that makes me wanna give up this is sad on some many levels the mental games they play with black people.

Type of shyt that makes me need a smoke and a drink. No other group has to deal with this dumb shyt. shyt is beyond sad.

I mean patriarchy has been around forever but we arguing about it. You got a nikka from a single parent home who momma died on drugs, raised by his grandmother and fought the streets for years for respect, had kids, got put on child support and people wondering why this dude might like structure over some gta5 culture.

It's crazy when you think about it.

Black folks really support this shyt then critize the nikka when he shoots multiple people. Lol

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black feminists tried their hardest to make this a Matriarchy by siding with the government and pushing Black men out of the home so they can be the boss and have the final say. Unfortunately, they chose Welfare benefits and tax breaks instead of a man in the house. They wanted full autonomy

Tried their hardest to shyt on Black men publicly. Tried their hardest to chant, "I don't need a man"
Tried their hardest to chant "Can you pay my bills", "No Scrubs", "Take me as I am"
Tried their hardest to use White Supremacy as a dangling carrot to put Black men in jail
Tried their hardest to brag how much "more educated", and how much Black men are lagging behind

They see the aftermath now of what they caused, the black community destroyed. All of a sudden you see the "Black Men are the new Terrorists" articles starting to pop up. They know they fukked up, and looking to blame, GUESS WHO... Black men

The same Black men they've been shytting on for 20+ years, now they attack for not having their back and not protecting them

Now that it backfired, they want to blame Black men. Hilarious :russ:

And this all was before KS

alot of people swear he got all this out of thin air :francis:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
All you have to do to establish a strong, father-led household as any race of man is to:

Have a stable enough job to have your own place of decent size, hell any size.

Not bust nuts in trash women (hard to do for a large portion of men)

Have principles and not be a follower, simp, weakling, c00n, etc.

Second point being arguably the most inportant here. It doesn't matter how many court cases women have won, its funny how having half a brain and not setting yourself up for child support cases and not wanting to live like a 21 year old your entire life can solve problems.

You got men in the culture who bust raw in women with the only qualifications of having a fat ass or light skin. Then want to turn around and cry about the court system because the woman is useless, kids come out stupid as fukk, and on top of that they want the freedom to bust raw in another chick so they don't get custody.

The capping and whining needs to fukkin stop. Men generations past accomplished a lot of shyt with a lot less than what some brehs have access to today. Nut up.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All you have to do to establish a strong, father-led household as any race of man is to:

Have a stable enough job to have your own place of decent size, hell any size.

Not bust nuts in trash women (hard to do for a large portion of men)

Have principles and not be a follower, simp, weakling, c00n, etc.

Second point being arguably the most inportant here. It doesn't matter how many court cases women have won, its funny how having half a brain and not setting yourself up for child support cases and not wanting to live like a 21 year old your entire life can solve problems.

You got men in the culture who bust raw in women with the only qualifications of having a fat ass or light skin. Then want to turn around and cry about the court system because the woman is useless, kids come out stupid as fukk, and on top of that they want the freedom to bust raw in another chick so they don't get custody.

The capping and whining needs to fukkin stop. Men generations past accomplished a lot of shyt with a lot less than what some brehs have access to today. Nut up.

Carefull ....some on here gonna call that incel talk

you know we supposed to kiss woman's ass they do no wrong

never ever point all that out