Black men, this is what society looks like as a Black Matriarchy

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Funny the dudes saying the black community isnt a matriarchy more than likely carry the names of their mother and/or dont know who their biological fathers are.
Lies and dumbshyt:smh:

Define matriarchy and explain how black people in America as a whole fit your definition.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Funny the dudes saying the black community isnt a matriarchy more than likely carry the names of their mother and/or dont know who their biological fathers are.

They're in blind denial, and they desire that the matriarchy expand itself even further among black folk.

It's what they are comfortable with.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Shut your old ass up. If they took care of there responsibilities, they wouldn’t feel emasculated.

Especially in 2018, these dudes are laid up in these girls section 8 apartments talking about feminism and broken family.
Speak for yourself

I've never lived/leeched off a female

My own mom made me start paying bills at age 12 but then continued to treat me like I was living off of her for free so there has literally never been another situation in my life in which I have depended on females for anything

I'm 1000% self-sufficient

This was a pretty fukking stupid comment btw

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They're in blind denial, and they desire that the matriarchy expand itself even further among black folk.

It's what they are comfortable with.

Lol just go to your typical family function. How many people have families where the event isnt 70% women (ignoring children), and 60% of those women arent or never been married?

How many have families where a male is seeen as the backbone and people can point to what that male has built?

You do have cases where the Patriarch may have passed away being that most cases those dudes had to work so hard they died earlier than their wives or they got wives much younger.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
It's a nonearchy ain't neither one have enough power to impact sht of magnitude. Sad but just fax :manny:
This would be an interesting way of describing things.

It clearly isn’t a patriarchy. Anyone that says it is doesn’t know what that word means

AJD

Superstar
Daps
This would be an interesting way of describing things.

It clearly isn’t a patriarchy. Anyone that says it is doesn’t know what that word means
It's neither simple. Cac men have enough power in their country to determine extreme things that affect our lives generationally (mass incarceration rates), black people on either side have never have or have that power currently.

Daps
Speak for yourself

I've never lived/leeched off a female

My own mom made me start paying bills at age 12 but then continued to treat me like I was living off of her for free so there has literally never been another situation in my life in which I have depended on females for anything

I'm 1000% self-sufficient

This was a pretty fukking stupid comment btw

Sigh........ blaming men has accomplished what?

Your mother damaged you.. you had NO BUSINESS working & paying bills at 12 nor did she have ANY right to treat you like a burden. I’m am truly sorry.

You are possibly passing up on good women with that chip your mother pressed on you.

There are thousands of brothers who are career leechers in these women section 8 apartments. No ambition, leading kids to the WRONG influence. The women are usually gutter rats anyway but we are talking the dudes.

I don’t give AF about the average women but your saying blaming men accomplish what lol. Seriously...accountability. These women want a strong man leading them( not all) but y’all blaming section 8. These dudes Need to stop fukking raw and having mistakes babies with ghetto desperate women, especially if your can’t provide. So much reckless behavior.

My father always tells us A man of means has no problem leading his HOME especially when he know his partner has his back when things get rough. My parents Are my living example and they purposely Surrounded themselves with similar people.

Change your social circle cause section 8 people don’t want to change... they purposely stay in low jobs and prefer to stay poor.