“Black Men Who Have Some Weird Fascination With Martial Arts Are Truly A Joke” - Mexican Coli member

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
KIvRLQZ.jpg

I have long noticed this poster’s tendency for dropping passive aggressive racially biased posts.

It specifically surfaces when he gets angry or feels backed into a proverbial corner of sorts. Not surprising though. Anger always puts the batteriy in their backs required for them to say how they really feel about you.

Personally I feel as though we have the right to be just as fascinated with Martial Arts as anybody else. Please take a brief moment to click the link below and let him know how you feel as well.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/28918266/reputation-submit

True I’m into Muay Thai and Brazilian Jujitsu. Been slacking lately but as soon as I graduate next month I’m back on it.

Martial Arts should be a must for many people, especially if you live in a city like me that has very strict gun laws!

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
KIvRLQZ.jpg

I have long noticed this poster’s tendency for dropping passive aggressive racially biased posts.

It specifically surfaces when he gets angry or feels backed into a proverbial corner of sorts. Not surprising though. Anger always puts the batteriy in their backs required for them to say how they really feel about you.

Personally I feel as though we have the right to be just as fascinated with Martial Arts as anybody else. Please take a brief moment to click the link below and let him know how you feel as well.

yeah, I know a lot of non-Asian people who love martial arts just because its cool. There's no underlying M.O. So whether you are black or white, it doesn't matter. Martial arts is as fun and interesting as boxing or wrestling.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
KIvRLQZ.jpg

the coli full off white supremacists and collaborators. the mods included

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Ron Van Clief

The Black Dragon; the original Bruce Leroy. Based on what I’ve been told, The Last Dragon mirrored Ron Van Clief’s life in many ways, he was the Black guy walking around Chinatown and fighting in underground tournaments; accomplished international fighter as well: 8 time US Champion and 5 time World Champion.

According to his website he holds a black belt or equivalent in the following forms: Karate, Ju-Jitsu, Aiki-Jitsu, Kung-Fu, Arnis de Mano and Zen Jutsu. He would eventually merge Karate and Kung Fu to create his own system, Chinese Goju. Aside from all of that, he’s the guy who trained Taimak.

Check out his documentary The Black Kung Fu Experience and his book Black Heroes of the Martial Arts.

You can contact him on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ron.vanclief
He is also the oldest man to have competed in the UFC.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
KIvRLQZ.jpg

:dead:.....one neg and a rep....:heh:....your asian side got all emotional didnt it?....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Except there are African martial arts too but Ill let you cook.

Where are those mexican martial arts tho?:jbhmm:
no shyt there are afircan american martial artist.....and LOL @ "where are the mexican martial artist?'....nikka I could give a fifth of a shyt....you simple minded motherfukkers can come to this sellouts rescue all you want....and miss me with that spic shyt as I am half black as well....