“Black Men Who Have Some Weird Fascination With Martial Arts Are Truly A Joke” - Mexican Coli member

Daps
Reppin
California
So does the fact that his worthless people have the same "weird fascination" with hip hop, calling themselves "nikkas", and everything else related to Black culture make them "jokes" as well? :jbhmm:

We set trends. They follow us. We dominate pop culture. Ain't nobody copying no swagless, corny Mexicans. But the Black man, on the other hand, is the most emulated and copied race on this planet. And that's what really eating these white supremacist mascots up from the inside out :pachaha:

Get out of here u got rappers calling themselves migos, el chapo ect

So whose really copping who
And also west coast gangsters been on the mexican gangster look from lowriders to tattoos .

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Get out of here u got rappers calling themselves migos, el chapo ect

So whose really copping who
And also west coast gangsters been on the mexican gangster look from lowriders to tattoos .

That's spanish, not mexican. Mexican is not a language:laff:.

West coast gangsters copying mexican gangsters lol, you are watching too much Colors.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:ufdup:come meet me on the mats

That's how you livin' now breh?
ap9xm1.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Somewhat martial arts related but Yasuke served under Nobunaga. What were you hombres up to?

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I have long noticed this poster’s tendency for dropping passive aggressive racially biased posts.

It specifically surfaces when he gets angry or feels backed into a proverbial corner of sorts. Not surprising though. Anger always puts the batteriy in their backs required for them to say how they really feel about you.

This mexicac is a long time in my ignore, coli cats keep sleeping on mfers talking blatant shyt :mjpls:

At least we have BmoreGorilla doing the good work :wow:

Daps
Reppin
California
That's spanish, not mexican. Mexican is not a language:laff:.

West coast gangsters copying mexican gangsters lol, you are watching too much Colors.

No shyt its not a language u fukkin retard
Mexicans are the biggest spanish speakers in this country and are the ones who are known for bringing drugs into this country.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What's wrong with being fascinated with martial arts? Bruce Lee believed in sharing the art with all races, creeds and colors. There have been some great black martial artists, Ron Van Clief, Mareese Crump, Lateef Crowder
Nothing

I don’t OD on it but there’s nothing wrong with learning self-defense and self-discipline.

Hilarious because a lot of the top MMA cats are black.

I get what he was trying to say.. that those obsessed be on some nerdy different shyt. I noticed in in HS too. But I boxed, did TKD and Karate as wellas my lil sister who is a black belt. Nothing wrong with it at all

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
No shyt its not a language u fukkin retard
Mexicans are the biggest spanish speakers in this country and are the ones who are known for bringing drugs into this country.

Good for you mexican, for being the biggest spanish speakers in this country, you want a cookie :therethere::laff:.

Everybody knows mexicans are known for bringing drugs into this country, that is one of the main reason why trump is building the wall:laff:. Mexicans helped to get trump into office and now the shyt backfired.