Black NBA star Mike Conley says the white baby is his and that blue eyes run in his family

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all act like klay Thompson wouldn't look like this as a baby

Klay isnt comparable to what any kid from Conley and this mixed kid would look like. Klay only looks the way he does because his father is ight skin (Conley is not).

And even Klay doesnt look like this kid. His eyes are the expected brown or black, his hair is curly, his skin is more tanned, etc;
20130615__thompsons2.jpg

Conley's supposed kid's features look 6-1 a White man's kid with none of the above features. Far away from a dark skin black man's.

Klay meanwhile looks like a light skin black man"s son 100%.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You know whats even crazier, the kid is whiter than the mom. The mom doesn't have blonde hair but the kid does. Blonde hair is a recessive gene. If it wasn't expressed in the mom, then there is zero chance it would be expressed in the son if Conley was the father.

This nikka is literally raising the son of some blonde hair cac. :snoop:

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Another Mike Conley baby thread. That's his baby y'all! (probably :hmm:)

In certain pics that child looks more mixed.

Some of y'all must've let these Hotep Nikkas confuse y'all about how dominant and recessive genes work. Like this dude Umar talking about one black man could turn Europe black in hundred years type shyt. lol. It was hyperbole, I know, but if that had a sliver of the truth, the Moors would have turned Europe black (or at least brown) centuries ago.

Just because some mixed children come out darker (by white standards mind you) in phenotype, doesn't mean those children don't carry recessive genes.
Recessive genes don't go just away all the time when mixed with dominant genes, more so they tend to show up less frequently. African-Americans who average around 10%-20% Euro ancestry often carry those traits, so it's possible some in Conley's family have light eyes even though he doesn't.

Keep mixing with whites and see what happens. I'm thinking it's going to be a plot twist for some of y'all. I swear is it me or is the league looking lighter and lighter nowadays. Maybe it's just GS and BBB skewing my perception.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
i was born with blond hair blue eyes. both parents black. hair was curly tho, iono whats on that babys head :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas still believe that "black dna is stronger" bullshyt.. dna just shakes up in the egg like dice.. you never know who's gonna win out

Father's genes are typically stronger than mom. What I've seen from mixed race kids is that if the father is black, the kid tends to look more black. But if the father is white, the kid turns out to look more white. Now obviously there are exceptions but from my experience, that's what I've noticed.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Father's genes are typically stronger than mom. What I've seen from mixed race kids is that if the father is black, the kid tends to look more black. But if the father is white, the kid turns out to look more white. Now obviously there are exceptions but from my experience, that's what I've noticed.
now that is true... the first part about mom and dad.. but that still doesn't mean black dad = darker child.. i know that's what happens MOST times. but a quick google of black parents, white child, will have thousands of cases where this wasn't the case.. even with two darkskin black parents

i'll say again.. the man is worth 200 million motherfukking dollars.. if we can see what's going on, so can he... a dna kit is like $25 at cvs.. i'm sure the brother checked this shyt out. shyt if i was his family i'd sneak and do the shyt for him. nba players get caught up a lot, but we have yet to see one find out months after the fact, the baby wasn't his.. they ain't trying to spend that money

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another Mike Conley baby thread. That's his baby y'all! (probably :hmm:)

In certain pics that child looks more mixed.

Some of y'all must've let these Hotep Nikkas confuse y'all about how dominant and recessive genes work. Like this dude Umar talking about one black man could turn Europe black in hundred years type shyt. lol. It was hyperbole, I know, but if that had a sliver of the truth, the Moors would have turned Europe black (or at least brown) centuries ago.

Just because some mixed children come out darker (by white standards mind you) in phenotype, doesn't mean those children don't carry recessive genes.
Recessive genes don't go just away all the time when mixed with dominant genes, more so they tend to show up less frequently. African-Americans who average around 10%-20% Euro ancestry often carry those traits, so it's possible some in Conley's family have light eyes even though he doesn't.

Keep mixing with whites and see what happens. I'm thinking it's going to be a plot twist for some of y'all. I swear is it me or is the league looking lighter and lighter nowadays. Maybe it's just GS and BBB skewing my perception.
You wasting your time although i agree with you. Hell you can have two dark skin people have a white baby lol.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
nikkas still believe that "black dna is stronger" bullshyt.. dna just shakes up in the egg like dice.. you never know who's gonna win out

You've never taken a fukking genetics class, that much is clear.

Black traits are dominant the vast majority of the time, but there are exceptions just like every rule.