Black NBA star Mike Conley says the white baby is his and that blue eyes run in his family

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
There's only a hint of mix in the boy's face and it's from his mixed mother, not Conley. The boy's skin is pale; his hand is blonde; his eyes are blue. It looks like the half black mother and a cac's baby. Occam Razor says thild is not Conleys. Anyone who believes so doesnt know what they talking about. Conley needs a DNA test.

By and large, genetics do work how people expect them.

I have never seen a dark skin man with this kind of child from a mixed woman. It's highly highly unlikely this kid is Conley's. The boy looks like a mix of cac and the mixed mother. The only hint of mixture in the baby's face is from the mixed mother. Otherwise there is blonde hair,blue eyes, pale skin, etc. Thats just too many features for any logical mind to say the baby is Conleys.

It's more likely his wife cheated on him. That's more common.

I doubt this is true. There's virtually no such thing as a blonde hair, blue eyed, pale skin boy coming from a black man. It's more likely youre making up a story, Conley is stupid and his wife cheated. It's almost certain.

:heh: Breh are you high? First off Conleys wife isnt mixed... she is white. What the fukk are you talking about??

:mjlol:You soundin real confused homie

Logmanjames

All Star
Daps
Even if he had not white genes it's still entirely possible the eyes came from the mother. The hashtag makes me uncomfortable though due to the historical context....

Logmanjames

All Star
Daps
a lot of mixed babies look more white before they grow into their looks, we should weight a few years before we jump to any conclusions:patrice:
Doesn't it take a few weeks for even a fully black baby's skin tone to fully develop?

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This a fukked up twist. Typically it's the NBA star cheating and having a kid. Usually the broads are dumb enough to either cheat or so careful with it.

These c00n nikkas really need to stop. That is definitely a white man's baby. She cheated on him with a cac and had his baby. :mjlol: Then this dumb muthafukka took her back?:what: What is WRONG with these nikkas? Seriously he had a free pass on a divorce right there. Now he going to be stuck with child support when she has a second baby with the same white guy. They going to be living gucci.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
it's possible the baby is his you nikkas are dumb just because white people got recessive genes doesn't mean that his baby could not still turn up white. look at lionel richie's daughter she got no black in her

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
not just that but if the kid procreates w/ a cac then ya grandkid can fukk around and be a suspect white supremacist, but deflect because "my granddad is black". :dead:

I fear that type of fukkery more than anything.

"Damn, my grandkid a lil racist cac!.:scust:" -74 yr old Paradise50

:russ: That's deep bro, I didn't even think of that.

Thinking of shyt like this makes me scared to even fukk a Pawg anymore :picard:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea, this that shyt you tell yourself when you dont wanna face the truth....it's obvious that baby aint his, but he telling himself what he got to, to help him sleep at night....