Black on Both Hires - Official 2024 Atlanta Falcons Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Kind of proving my point Sweat is north of 350 so a true Nose with no flexibility to other positions. Newton by report didn’t have the flexibility to slide to DE. Three very different players

IDK breh, if you have the opportunity to get the better player, I’ve never seen a team be so dogmatic to scheme that they’ll intentionally select a lesser player but if that’s what you believe they did then cool

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Based on where other players were graded it was a reach. Orhorohoro has all of the physical tools but he’s a project at this stage of his very young career, he’s only been playing football for like 5 years

Yo I been hating without even reading this nikka name. That’s how mad I am.

But why is his name a One Piece laugh though. :pachaha:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
bfe8db78-b55d-4c6b-8ace-8d814a1798ea_text.gif

Btw when Zac Robinson scouted him that year he had Mahomes higher than anyone. Again he knows more than the bozos, keep thinking you're smarter than he is lol

Last edited:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
My nikka @AVXL got bout 15 some odd posts in here since he ducked me tellin him to post who he would've drafted instead of who we got or quit the cap :mjlol:

Now breh quoting the ESPN Big Board's prospect scores to say we made a bad pick :mjlol:

Don't believe that your defense being a 4-3 or a 3-4 matters in who you draft brehs :mjlol: