Black Panther is not a symbol of pro-blackness

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
You can say this forever, because you never defined what "pro-blackness" actually is.

You noted that ownership is part of it, but you have yet to acknowledge notable parts of black arts and culture that aren't necessarily "owned" wholly by black people. (Who owns the rights to Public Enemy,

Your OP is also incorrect in saying "not a black hand was involved in its creation" when not only the cast, director, costume designer and production designer are black--but one of the executive producers of this film and Civil War is black (Nate Moore).

Basically, as long as there are non-Black people involved in making this movie, you allow yourself to keep moving the goalposts.

The ownership of the Black Panther character and universe is inconsequential to its cultural importance to Black people, and it's strange that you're trying to argue that films like these both benefit and provide opportunities for Black people.
this is c00n talk, black panther literally killed the pro-black voice in the film.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
You wear Jordans? :mjpls:
Smoke weed? :mjpls:
Drink liquor? :mjpls:
Listen to any mainstream hip hop? :mjpls:
Watch major league sports? :mjpls:
Buy sports merchandise? :mjpls:
Eat at chain restaurants? :mjpls:
Buy American cars? :mjpls:
Buy Nike, Adidas, Puma, Reebok, or Timberland products? :mjpls:

You idolize plenty of things created by cacs...I'm just willing to acknowledge it :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

No to all of those.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
No to all of those.

That was just off the top of my head.

My point was that only buying "black-owned" in America is literally impossible.

You can't use any mainstream device, entertainment media, or clothing manufacturer without lining the pockets of "white execs".
Why is it all of a sudden a problem when you have something that celebrates black people? :mjpls: