• Green Lantern

Votes: 24 85.7%

• Total voters

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I can tell a lot of y’all don’t read comic books.... black panther is not a street leveler he is a mid herald level right now due to being king of the dead bestow to him by bast. Plus he has a a replica gauntlet and tech Batman can’t comprehend. Plus he was retconned to be a prep master post 2010 when he was in the FF

A better battle would be BP vs Green lantern

Inspired by @Blastoise, who you got?

Marvel-Comics-Black-Panther-For-similar-content-follow-me-jpsunshine-wallpaper-wp4006815.jpg
4397142-7572242547-john-s.jpeg

I'll admit I don't know T'Challa or John Stewart's feats cos I don't read comics, so if light beats metal that's news to me:yeshrug:

But enlighten me in your debate brehs :blessed:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
If its just a random attack out of the blue GL if there is any amount of time BP
Word has it BP can prep for anything. He literally fought a omniversal entity or held it off for a time using the white tiger spirit while the ultimates regrouped.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Word has it BP can prep for anything. He literally fought a omniversal entity or held it off for a time using the white tiger spirit while the ultimates regrouped.

He does but unlike omnipresent prep God batman :stopitslime:, a random GL showing up he probably not prepared for.

Hell win round 2 tho :mjgrin:

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
John will kill unlike Batman so....all he has to do is trap Panther in a construct and destroy him, Panther only really has a chance if he gets close

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Again nothing against Black Panther but an experienced Green Lantern user like Hal or John Stewart is a galactic level superhero. DC Superheroes are written stronger.

Yeah I came in to basically say the bolded. Its kind of the reason why I preferred marvel back in the day.