black panther vs spider man

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Alot of brehs underestimating Spidey in here. NOBODY outside of some supreme powerful being is fukkin with an unleashed, bloodlusted adult Spider-Man. It wouldn't be an easy victory by any means, but Spider-Man would wreck both Cap and Black Panther in the end.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Black-Panther-in-Marvel-Secret-Wars-6.jpg

I can tell a lot of y'all don't read comics....

Black panther feats, power set >>>>>>>>>>

The only way spidey beats BP is if he sucker punches him at full strength.

BP is Dr. Doom level at his high. His defeat roster includes the whole FF and silver surfer.

HE HAS A GOD DAMN INFINITY GEM THAT ALONE MAKES HIM MORE POWERFUL THAN HALF OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE.

Please read the last marvel crisis so you can see what he did to various planets and a base level namor

Now if this was captain universe Spider-Man then

:russ: the hell is this shyt? You trolling or something?

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
I'm a moderate marvel fan in general definitely not a fan boy but BP does have an almost indestructible suit still right or is he still powered up like he was at battle with doom or depowered i.e. hell's kitchen but standard BP suit would negate spider's strength reflexes I would say slightly favor spidey both geniuses but panther definitely gets the nod fighting skill level goes to panther endurance I have no ideal and finally the wildcard category spider sense the world's most advanced technology I'll take the latter so taking these five categories that I chose that I believe to be a good logical choice of categories I say panther takes it probably his top ten fights of his life but not top five

teacher

All Star
Daps
1796543-scan0016.jpg

:usure:

I am posting literal screen shots of his feats where y'all spider lames at

:gladbron: at my nicca T'challa putting the hands on a cosmic being :lawd:

It's official anybody that says spiderman (no miles) is a storm front plant @cook get'em :camby:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ain't the 70s and 80s. Comics don't play off the brute strength angle anymore. Spiderman is a cool character but dude hasn't really evolved with the growing threats. Black Panther on the other hand is constantly growing in power and wisdom.

Early iterations I would see them as about equal but currently BP is up there on the Galactic/Cosmic Varsity Team with Dr.Strange, Thor, Nova etc.. While Spiderman is still grounded on the Earth Varsity Team.