Black people are arguing on whether or night white bar owner was right or wrong for calling black man a nikka

Who side are you on

• Breh

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creh

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That word is so jarring to my spirit now.

I can't fully trust anybody who uses that word.

Just notice the complete lack of respect that people who use that word oftentimes have.....just calling any and everybody that word...calling complete strangers that word.... walking around Walmart on their phone using the word.....going on extremely public social media and using the word, etc.

And I'm talking black people calling other black people that word...damn giving non-blacks the respect and dignity to not use the word around them....how about having respect for your OWN people and respect that not all of US rock with the word.

Im black and absolutely DESPISE the word.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Breh was rude. However, no excuse for a white man to call a Black man niqqa. It hits different because it’s a derogatory word towards us. Let’s not be daft. I don’t care what breh said to creh, it’s still wrong.

With that said, brehs gotta stop saying that word so loosely, it invites stupid responses like this and people feel justified for saying it.

How was the white man wrong? We're talking a grown white man that felt disrespected. Y'all walking around thinking you can disrespect any grown man got another thing coming.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
That word is so jarring to my spirit now.

I can't fully trust anybody who uses that word.

Just notice the complete lack of respect that people who use that word oftentimes have.....just calling any and everybody that word...calling complete strangers that word.... walking around Walmart on their phone using the word.....going on extremely public social media and using the word, etc.

And I'm talking black people calling other black people that word...damn giving non-blacks the respect and dignity to not use the word around them....how about having respect for your OWN people and respect that not all of US rock with the word.

Im black and absolutely DESPISE the word.
It has gotten so bad, ppl start calling their pets that.

My cousin got an iguana and he was like "that n***a be goin' crazy"

Ignorant shyt

vino

Superstar
Daps
Looks like brotherly exchange of endearment to me….

vino

Superstar
Daps
A cracker knows better than to call me a fukking nikka. I don’t care what I done called them. Mothatfukas know who they can play with and who they can’t. On God yall some nice ass nikkas

People will treat you in a way you shown them you like to be treated man. You going around using that word and expect to not have an incident like this is wild. Either you want to be one or you don’t want to be one.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
People will treat you in a way you shown them you like to be treated man. You going around using that word and expect to not have an incident like this is wild. Either you want to be one or you don’t want to be one.

A white person ain’t never fixed they lips to call me a nikka to my face. A white person calls me a nikka, they getting hands put on them. I don’t care what I done said to or around them. They can’t say the word to me. I don’t care how fair it is. Life ain’t fair. Like I said, yall some nice ass nikkas