Black people are arguing on whether or night white bar owner was right or wrong for calling black man a nikka

Who side are you on

• Breh

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creh

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

vino

Superstar
Daps
A white person ain’t never fixed they lips to call me a nikka to my face. A white person calls me a nikka, they getting hands put on them. I don’t care what I done said to or around them. They can’t say the word to me. I don’t care how fair it is. Life ain’t fair. Like I said, yall some nice ass nikkas

So, you just walk around calling white people that?

vino

Superstar
Daps
I don’t. But if I did, and they choose to call me a nikka, I’m putting hands on them. Like I said, yall some nice ass nikkas

I don’t use the word. So unfortunately, you would be the only one that could be considered one in this conversation.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t use the word. So unfortunately, you would be the only that could be considered one in this conversation.

Like I said, yall some nice ass nikkas. I don’t give a fukk about you nikkas typing soliloquies about no fukking n word. Everyday you nikkas sit on here and cry about the word nikka. If the consequence for me referring to a white man as a nikka is him feeling bold enough to call me nikka to my face, then the consequence for that action will be him getting his ass beat.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
A white person ain’t never fixed they lips to call me a nikka to my face. A white person calls me a nikka, they getting hands put on them. I don’t care what I done said to or around them. They can’t say the word to me. I don’t care how fair it is. Life ain’t fair. Like I said, yall some nice ass nikkas
This is the actual policy. Not sure why people try to make it some nuance. I'm black. I can say it. Anyone else can say it with pending consequences. Not fukking complicated.

People be using goofy ass white rules to answer a question that's black as hell.

With that said, if I call anyone a nikka and they say it back to me... I can't exactly be mad. I can't touch a stove and then shoot it because the shyt is hot.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is the actual policy. Not sure why people try to make it some nuance. I'm black. I can say it. Anyone else can say it with pending consequences. Not fukking complicated.

People be using goofy ass white rules to answer a question that's black as hell.

With that said, if I call anyone a nikka and they say it back to me... I can't exactly be mad. I can't touch a stove and then shoot it because the shyt is hot.

Breh, it’s like dudes playing dumb or they really just must be some different type of dudes. Or just some nice ass nikkas. People love trying to justify groups of non black people saying nikka on here for the reason that we ourselves say it. That has never been justification for a non black person to try you like that. People can say whatever they want, but you better know what you saying. That word has never been ok for white people to call a black man under any circumstance.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Let the semantics wars begin :russ:
Breh a cornball in the first place for using it towards a cac
Then clutching pearls once the energy was reciprocated
Coli breh logic:dead:
The most dapped post in the thread is calling out "coli breh logic"

Galaxy brain level dap fishing I salute you

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Breh, it’s like dudes playing dumb or they really just must be some different type of dudes. Or just some nice ass nikkas. People love trying to justify groups of non black people saying nikka on here for the reason that we ourselves say it. That has never been justification for a non black person to try you like that. People can say whatever they want, but you better know what you saying. That word has never been ok for white people to call a black man under any circumstance.
I go by this logic. I've had white boys say that shyt around me from a level of comraderie with no question about if they were being slick. White dudes who grew up around us in the hood, shyt it was 3 of them around my way. They only know black culture. So in that case, as long as I know you, I ain't bout to trip, you also ain't bout to be saying that shyt every 30 seconds around me either.

If I go to another person environment, and they got a white boy on the same tip, I can't trip about their man's if they let the white dude say it. Not really my fight. Once again, only way I'll trip if if the white dude i don't know is saying it over and over again, then I'll say some shyt.

If somebody brings a white boy around me that I don't know, to me alone or me in my environment with others, and that stranger ass white boy uses it, I'm gonna shut that shyt down immediately and call dawg out.

Basically I'm not the type of nikka that will try to control an environment unless something is affecting my comfort directly. I think a lot of shyt matters though because it's white boys who never knew white culture, so that plays a role in how I react to that shyt.