Black People don't use white guys as their Avator's

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
the "woke" shyt is mainly a trend.......like fashion or a hairstyle....gives people comfort to be doing,saying, hashtagging what everybody else is doing.

doesn't change who they are though

I've been a member of this site since day 1 and chose my avi before I was even so-called "woke". A black person as my avi was just natural. I would think that would be the case with most black people, "woke" or not.

Even back to the video game example, even when I was a kid I would always make a black created player. Had nothing to do with being "woke". It was just something that came NATURALLY & INSTINCLY

I can't comprehend being black and not instinctly wanting something black to represent you.

Don't think it really has anything to do with being "woke".

But we're not a monolith so :hubie:

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
shyt never computed right with me
and the crazy thing is it'd be super hardcore militant type posting paragraphs on their online anti white supremacy stance then you look at their avi and you see some stupid cactoon / hockey player or sum other cac shyt
boggles the mind truly

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Wrong

200.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I've been a member of this site since day 1 and chose my avi before I was even so-called "woke". A black person as my avi was just natural. I would think that would be the case with most black people, "woke" or not.

Even back to the video game example, even when I was a kid I would always make a black created player. Had nothing to do with being "woke". It was just something that came NATURALLY & INSTINCLY

I can't comprehend being black and not instinctly wanting something black to represent you.

Don't think it really has anything to do with being "woke".

But we're not a monolith so :hubie:

it should be natural. my first brush with internet racism was playing online jeopardy.....i'd select black avatar....crush people...and read sore losers throw shots and slurs

what i am saying is that even if a person were wired to not represent themselves in avi/username....that choice becomes glaringly visible in this modern era where people are supposed to be conscious, woke, or whatever they call it now. it stands out when it's coming from a person who claims to be "woke"