"Black People Need To Be On Code= Don't make these white folk angry, c00n."

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:yeshrug:I can't think of anything more self-defeating, if not tone deaf, than this whole talk of "code" by Youtube gurus who think people will all move accordingly to unwritten bylaws based on collectivist kinship.

Like you plan on defeating white supremacy on some :feedme:on your knees type ish. MLK, Malcolm etc didn't need no "code" to realize shyt is fukked up and take measures into their own hands

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
:yeshrug:I can't think of anything more self-defeating, if not tone deaf, than this whole talk of "code" by Youtube gurus who think people will all move accordingly to unwritten bylaws based on collectivist kinship.

Like you plan on defeating white supremacy on some :feedme:on your knees type ish. MLK, Malcolm etc didn't need no "code" to realize shyt is fukked up and take measures into their own hands
this has nothing to do with being on code though:dwillhuh::dahell:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Making White folks angry can be counterproductive though and its not like White tears means Black folks are progressing as a people.

When you are too loud against White supremacy and can mobilize people then White folks will have you killed i.e. MLK, Garvey, Sankara, etc.

Black folks definitely need a code to communicate beyond the understanding of White folks and we need to act without telling everyone we are.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
this has nothing to do with being on code though:dwillhuh::dahell:

It would help if bougie twitter/youtube would actually get together and hammer out what it is then, so maybe people can consider following it

What does having a code of conduct within our community have anything to do with making Cacs mad? :what:

Read the Issa Rae thread bae

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Making White folks angry can be counterproductive though and its not like White tears means Black folks are progressing as a people.

When you are too loud against White supremacy and can mobilize people then White folks will have you killed i.e. MLK, Garvey, Sankara, etc.

Black folks definitely need a code to communicate beyond the understanding of White folks and we need to act without telling everyone we are.

AGREED.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin

If you're not willing to die you're not needed breh

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Watch them call you a c00n, though. :francis:

This is precisely why your parents would tell you, "you're doing TOO much, right now." That phrase used to mean something. There doesn't seem to be that sort of leadership anymore. No one is telling these kids to shut the fukk up and speak only when its necessary and the importance of staying on code.

Now because new age blacks think theres consequence for any behavior or statement.

The point is to stop giving white supremacists bait and fodder to tee off on you. They're already building cases against you, so don't do their work for them.

@Matt504 @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you're not willing to die you're not needed breh
Bruh, what are you talking about?

Most times, its not even that serious. You just wanna go around screaming in white people's faces and say silly shyt like "these aren't my ancestors hands" or some dumb overcompensatory cringeworthy bullshyt.

http://verysmartbrothas.com/those-i...s-shirts-are-disrespectful-as-fukk-and-wrong/

:50centscust:
15094442_10108039703172259_7019771407650462058_n.jpg

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire

MLK and Garvey and Sankara were actual leaders.

No one's life is in jeopardy on here or twitter for being "too loud".

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What does having a code of conduct within our community have anything to do with making Cacs mad? :what:
Nuance is lost on these guys. They're so angry and frustrated, which is somewhat understandable, that they just adopt this zero-sum nihilism and proclaim a "fukk the world" stance that doesn't allow for any sort of advancement, development or progress.