Black people need to start learning how to make and sell Pizza.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Think about it. go to every spot with minorities in your city and theres an ethnic pizza spot. ive never seen a black pizza spot in my life. indians, hispanics, various other asians and all ensemble of whites make and sell pizza that we buy from them.

Pizza stores would create wealth, networking and a place to launder money in a lot of our communities.

Im just saying, it sounds absurd but its little things like this that put people ahead:yeshrug::ehh:

2451757300_herman20cain20large20pizza_xlarge.jpeg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
But who are the franchise owbers, just because you see muhammad, abdul and chow yun bshinxe the counter dont mean they own it

Think about it. go to every spot with minorities in your city and theres an ethnic pizza spot. ive never seen a black pizza spot in my life. indians, hispanics, various other asians and all ensemble of whites make and sell pizza that we buy from them.

Pizza stores would create wealth, networking and a place to launder money in a lot of our communities.

Im just saying, it sounds absurd but its little things like this that put people ahead:yeshrug::ehh:

2451757300_herman20cain20large20pizza_xlarge.jpeg

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But who are the franchise owbers, just because you see muhammad, abdul and chow yun bshinxe the counter dont mean they own it
Breh, Brampton you already know the franchise owners are all Brown. I club with like half of them. 20 year old nikkas driving 2015 S-classes, all off of pizza money, shyts disgusting.:wow: :patrice::skip::why:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
True
Instead Wed rather start willies jerk or ish and

Breh, Brampton you already know the franchise owners are all Brown. I club with like half of them. 20 year old nikkas driving 2015 S-classes, all off of pizza money, shyts disgusting.:wow: :patrice::skip::why:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

Now that I think of it , Im do some brainstorming . Its a pretty good idea. Especially if its better and cheaper than the PizzaHut/Dominos/etc

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's less about knowing how to make a pizza and more about knowing how to start a business.

I could easily learn how to make a good pizza from a 15-minute Youtube video, but I wouldn't even know where to start when it comes to opening up a business and probably wouldn't be able to get a loan anyway.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They also patronize their own businesses. First we need black people to be about community economics....

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
i was thinking about this 2, there is a thai and and indian food joint that down the street from me and when i go there i dont see any indian or thai people behind the counter, they are white or mexican

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
It's less about knowing how to make a pizza and more about knowing how to start a business.

I could easily learn how to make a good pizza from a 15-minute Youtube video, but I wouldn't even know where to start when it comes to opening up a business and probably wouldn't be able to get a loan anyway.

How much would one need to open a small pizza parlor ? Aint nikkas 6 certin around this hoe??

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Here in Toronto( for the most part) all the pizza shops, pizza chains and pizzerias are ran by visible minorities unless of course its like an actual Italian or other white national Pizzeria but never black. We as black people were here before everyone else in Canada. How did we let everybody pass us with something as simple as pizza? Come to think of it, i dont think ive ever had a black delivery driver much less seen a nikka behind a counter of a Dominos.

*edit, forgot one of my boys worked at pizza hut part time.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I haven't really had a black man deliver me any sort of food

Here in Toronto( for the most part) all the pizza shops, pizza chains and pizzerias are ran by visible minorities unless of course its like an actual Italian or other white national Pizzeria but never black. We as black people were here before everyone else in Canada. How did we let everybody pass us with something as simple as pizza? Come to think of it, i dont think ive ever had a black delivery driver much less seen a nikka behind a counter of a Dominos.

*edit, forgot one of my boys worked at pizza hut part time.