Black people on Reddit aren't as c00nish as people think

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
bunch of black ppl with c00n parents who raised them around cacs.

:unimpressed:

Yea, it looks like her parents moved to a white area to avoid African Americans.

And the girl who wrote the post probably gives off c00n energy based off the fact white people feel comfortable enough to talk negatively about black people around her.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

If you read some of the responses made by black people, it's some eye opening self aware stuff:ohhh:

Overall, I feel sorry for this girl and her experience in this wicked country. Must be hell to go through it.

she's a fellow kikuyu Kenyan with a Mau Mau lineage

:salute:

she claims her Blackness too.

Reddit has a lot of intelligent Black people. this website has more jokes and fukkery but a lot more ignorance from us towards us....

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yea, it looks like her parents moved to a white area to avoid African Americans.

And the girl who wrote the post probably gives off c00n energy based off the fact white people feel comfortable enough to talk negatively about black people around her.
comprehension fail

I hate the backhanded compliments: "you're pretty for a black girl", "you're smart for a black girl". "Oh, you're from africa, that explains why you're not like other black people". I hate that people think they can confide in me about hating African americans just because I'm African. I don't want to hear how you think they are pathetic, worthless, leeches of society, disgusting, they smell weird, they act like monkeys or they are monkeys, how they are not as evolved as other races. Just stop.I am one of them.

so please let us know how exactly she is putting off c00n energy by being herself and rejecting crakka's tokenism.. :mjpls:

damned if you do damned if you don't.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Your a failed law student from a tier 4 law "school"

Shut the fukk up bum and stop dismissing the stories of fellow blacks

If you are even black

look at you emotional, triggered because black ppl dont rock with you and you got called ****** by your cac friends growing up.