Black people on Reddit aren't as c00nish as people think

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
this post was given gold twice.
for people who don't know it means the post was rewarded by other users for liking the content :mjpls:

Also I really have to see if this women is black. There's a new post about how black people suck on that subreddit every month and black people start fighting with them in the subreddit only for their posts to be deleted and banned but still the racist posts stay.
fukk reddit and I don't know how serena married the guy who helped created it,

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
this post was given gold twice.
for people who don't know it means the post was rewarded by other users for liking the content :mjpls:

Also I really have to see if this women is black. There's a new post about how black people suck on that subreddit every month and black people start fighting with them in the subreddit only for their posts to be deleted and banned but still the racist posts stay.
fukk reddit and I don't know how serena married the guy who helped created it,
Right, how do you face overt racism every damn day when you play in a match to marrying the creator of one of the most racist sites on the internet?? :mindblown:

he could be a skinny cac but the black man had to be an athlete/actor. Yet the strongest links all applauded this. Mindblowin

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT THIS COMMENT WAS DOWNVOTED
this user was just created TODAY. why should i trust her?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Why are Black people even on reddit..
I still fail to grasp this insistence to follow the devil around. Posting on reddit and *****.

The reason racism wont end anytime soon is because White people see us clamouring to be in their company instead of pioneering out on our own. That shows great weakness on our part and the dogs can sniff it.
You have to show the devil he is valueless to you, that he carries no weight and he can fukk off to Starbucks.

Black people had more pride and made more strides even up into the 90s before everything became too globalized and integrated. We do better when we are fully alert to the enemy, not living with him.
We lost our mojo, our power when the 2000s hit and everything became blended.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I see where she's coming from and I'm not mad at her. She's not saying she hates black people, but she's frustrated that black people are seen the way they are.

She wants to just live and not always be aware and reminded that she's black in a negative way.

She grew up in a country where everyone is Black so it's not an issue. In the US race is an issue, and many people have just accepted that that's the way it is. Many immigrants who have never had to deal with such rubbish cannot accept it and just move on the way locals do.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
comprehension fail

so please let us know how exactly she is putting off c00n energy by being herself and rejecting crakka's tokenism.. :mjpls:

damned if you do damned if you don't.

I am not going to say she's a c00n after reading this

But I don't understand why she is around so many cacs?

I grew up in Silver Spring in majority white areas had friends from different races but my main clique was black and I never experienced THAT level of racism from my own peers.