Black police lieutenant fired after getting seen with Black Hebrew Israelites

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Thecoli don’t care.:yeshrug: He had to have been a c00n, to be a police officer and black at the same time..

One less C00n with free reign to abuse our people:yeshrug:
I've seen that sentiment and language used to describe Black cops here.
I've recently come to terms with the fact that ignorance and self hatred is too deeply ingrained in some people for them to be taken seriously. I used to blame yters, but these people were that way long before they sat down and watched a youtube channel.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Southern Poverty Law Center also lists Luxor couture which is a black boutique as a black nationalist hate group......so should we really be listening to who they consider a hate group?
“The Times has also learned that the organization, whose leadership is predominantly white, has been wrestling with complaints of workplace mistreatment of women and people of color. It was not immediately clear whether those issues were connected to the firing of Dees, who is 82.”
Southern Poverty Law Center fires co-founder Morris Dees amid employee uproar

U tell me :mjpls:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Last edited:

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
Yes

Guess who is busy labeling Black people terrorists?

That's right kids Trump and the Nazi brigade.

But some of us hope he wins again and gets 4 more years to make laws and pick judges

Cause both sides are the same right?
:duck::camby: FOH

:rudy:Please don't make this about some political agenda scare tactic.

Right. If I'm not mistaken, Black Lives Matter (as Fugazzi as the org was) was labeled a black identity extremist threat when Obeezy was in office. Fear is not a political agenda

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yes

Guess who is busy labeling Black people terrorists?
The organizations like SPLC, FBI, CIA, etc.
Y
That's right kids Trump
Conintel Pro existed before trump though guy? Lmao this funny because any dem candidate even seen near someone like Farrakhan or black power group has to denounce that shyt in order to run. Imagine not being able to stand on your sqaure and say you love the minister or black power. Kieth Elllison, Barba Lee, and the rest of them had to denounce Farrakhan.