Black police lieutenant fired after getting seen with Black Hebrew Israelites

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
Over the pass 60 years?

Somewhat though for the most part very little.

Since ever really:yeshrug: (as far as this country is concerned)

Since it’s arguably not as bad as it used to be(“ “)unless you believe it is... what do you think people had to do to effect that change? I’m genuinely asking.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
:duck::camby: FOH

Right. If I'm not mistaken, Black Lives Matter (as Fugazzi as the org was) was labeled a black identity extremist threat when Obeezy was in office. Fear is not a political agenda

YOURE WRONG OR YOURE LYING ON PURPOSE

Trumps admin did that shyt

This is what I'm talking about

DISINFORMATION

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The organizations like SPLC, FBI, CIA, etc.

Conintel Pro existed before trump though guy? Lmao this funny because any dem candidate even seen near someone like Farrakhan or black power group has to denounce that shyt in order to run. Imagine not being able to stand on your sqaure and say you love the minister or black power. Kieth Elllison, Barba Lee, and the rest of them had to denounce Farrakhan.

But the terrorist label

Black Identity Extremist did not

slow guy

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Since ever really:yeshrug: (as far as this country is concerned)

Since it’s arguably not as bad as it used to be(“ “)unless you believe it is... what do you think people had to do to effect that change? I’m genuinely asking.

Sorry man, I know where you getting at but I'm not a voter and I not silly to believe
getting rid of the latest administration will make racism/WS go away. This society is dying a slow death away and most people are in denial.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Racism predates the current administration by hundreds of years. If you get a new political administration you will STILL have this problem.

You and your ilk make sick. Racism existing in the country's history doesn't excuse what is happening now nor does it obscure the way groups are being selected as threats to the country.

You and I know both know that black groups, who don't actually have a history of causing harm, are coming under more scrutiny. On the flipside, groups that have a history of burning down buildings and lynching people have the president saying there are good people in their ranks.

For some reason it is important for you to downplay this fukkery :mjpls:

Get the fukk out :camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
To be honest, a law enforcement officer shouldn’t be in connection with these radical groups.

You can argue whether they are a violent hate group or not, but this guy would be in charge of “white devils” lives. There’s a conflict of interest there, that isn’t acceptable.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
The fear of a black planet got them crackas shook again i see...
3DJphuA.png

Meanwhile these cops who are members of neo nazi groups and flash white supremacist hand signs in pictures get to keep their jobs. :mjpls:

Like this one:
Black policeman says he was fired for being in an interracial relationship with colleague
A Georgia policeman who climbed the ranks of his department says that he found himself booted from the force because of who he chooses to date

By
Dawn Onley
-
April 29, 2019

An African American police officer in Georgia said he was fired after he revealed he is dating another officer who is white.

Karone Robinson told Atlanta’s WSB-TV that by revealing his relationship, he saw the true colors of the Darien Police Department, and all of his dreams with the department went out the door. He has now filed suit against the City of Darien and its police department.

READ MORE: Seven indicted in Fort Vally State University student prostitution ring scandal

“Extremely depressing, that was the lowest point I have ever been in my entire life,” he told the station in an interview.

Robinson explained that prior to going public with his relationship, he appeared to be on the fast track moving up. He said his dreams were answered when he became a drug cop in Darien, a small town located near Savannah in coastal Georgia.

“So, I jumped in with both feet,” Robinson said, regarding the opportunity to advance. But he didn’t stay there for long. He rose quickly up the ranks to become a drug investigator.

In that role, he scored a major feat by busting a major drug ring. “That was the best day of my life,” Robinson said.

But it was after this that things took a turn, and it happened to coincide with when Robinson said he told officers about his budding romance with a white female fellow officer.

READ MORE: Popular Morgan State University Choir member gunned down in Baltimore

“It was one day I’m the best thing since sliced bread, and the next day I can’t walk and chew bubble gum. I can’t do anything right,” Robinson said in an interview with Channel 2.

A reporter asked Robison if any member of the department said anything to him about dating a white woman. He replied: “No, not anything overt like that.”

But Robinson says there were signs that he overlooked, like a Nazi flag that hung inside the Darien Police Department for years, according to Robinson. “I totally blocked the flag out. It had been there for so long,” he said.

Black policeman says he was fired for being in an interracial relationship with colleague - theGrio