Black Sails - Final Season/Trailer: Vengeance for Charles Vane - 1/29 (Official Thread)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to watch the finale tomorrow. R.I.P. to the realest pirate ever CHARLES VANE :mjcry::mjcry:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Ok I did not see that coming :pachaha:
Was expecting everybody to die tbh.
Rackham da gawd coming out on top :banderas:
fukk the Gov:pacspit:
This was a good finale
Flint did the right thing...

He didn't take the jewels because he don't care about Marley...

You're a damn fool if you think Rogers was going to do a fair exchange...He picked Skeleton Island to slaughter them there and Silver was blinded by love to see it...

Flint wants to take control back from Rogers and do the exchange on his terms...Rogers needs those jewels just as much as Silver needs Marley...

Its easy to ambush them when you know the jewels are on the boat...It's a different ballgame when they're buried in the dirt...
Yeah but still..... fukk em :manny:

TH29

Rookie
Daps
I thoroughly enjoyed the finale. I did not think everyone would survive but I do think they all got endings that fit their overall arcs and stories. I feel like everything came full circle for all of the characters. Man it is criminal how slept on this show was though. I am not a huge pirate fan, but I was captivated by this show. I am definitely glad that the show runners were able to end it how they wanted and did not have the show abruptly cancelled.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
THEE most slept on show had one of the best runs on tv and the finale was dope, point blank. Even with the fruity stuff. The way they ended it tho :francis: they introduce a character like mary read knowing that her and anne bonny were the thelma and louise of their time. Spin off potential if they want it

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Damn @satam55 you in here dapping up like crazy :dame:

You doing a binge watch?
Yes. I'm 4 episodes into to final season. It's disturbing AF how few replies the "Black Sails" threads have. "Black Sails" & "Vikings" are perfect examples of shows that are slept-on because of how popular "Game of Thrones" is.

@FireDwaneCasey @Silkk Did y'all ever go back & finish "Black Sails"? The show got WAY BETTER after the first season. It might got "Spartacus" beat.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Yes. I'm 4 episodes into to final season. It's disturbing AF how few replies the "Black Sails" threads have. "Black Sails" & "Vikings" are perfect examples of shows that are slept-on because of how popular "Game of Thrones" is.

@FireDwaneCasey @Silkk Did y'all ever go back & finish "Black Sails"? The show got WAY BETTER after the first season. It might got "Spartacus" beat.
dont get ya kufi smacked off :ufdup:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I think people slept on Black Sails because of the genre fatigue coming off the Pirates Of The Caribbean. For me those doo doo ass movies made me crave for a serious pirate show with a neat budget and BS delivered big time.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Never even started but I definitely will get to it to see my fine ass lightskin goddess :noah:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
dont get ya kufi smacked off :ufdup:
It's debatable breh...

I fukks heavy with both these shows...

BS inaugural season was a borderline flop but Spartacus fell off after the HBK prequel...I was not a fan of season 2...The new Spartacus did his thing in season 3 though...War of the Damned was a 5 star season with possibly the GOAT series finale...

That said Spartacus was more enjoyable because the threads were live as fukk on here...We had a lot of quality brehs posting in those threads...

It was basically just me and the breh @MidniteJay carrying most of these BS threads...Said it many times BS is criminally slept on theColi...

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
It's debatable breh...
nah. I fukk with black sails and was one of the main folks in the threads but the highs of spartacus are untouchable in comparison. Even comparing the weaker seasons of both shows id still go with the second season of spartacus over black sails first. Lets not act like spartacus first season isnt one of the GOAT seasons of tv period either. So many twists and turns and fukkery. Both shows have great characters who have great development but i have to deduct points off black sails for making flint fruity out of nowhere. I get what they were doing and how it makes him one of the most unique characters but that shyt came outta nowhere :mjlol:....i havent rewatched black sails again but i've rewatched spartacus like 4x now. Replayability is also a big reason its not comparable to me.