Black Sails - Final Season/Trailer: Vengeance for Charles Vane - 1/29 (Official Thread)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
nah. I fukk with black sails and was one of the main folks in the threads but the highs of spartacus are untouchable in comparison. Even comparing the weaker seasons of both shows id still go with the second season of spartacus over black sails first. Lets not act like spartacus first season isnt one of the GOAT seasons of tv period either. So many twists and turns and fukkery. Both shows have great characters who have great development but i have to deduct points off black sails for making flint fruity out of nowhere. I get what they were doing and how it makes him one of the most unique characters but that shyt came outta nowhere :mjlol:....i havent rewatched black sails again but i've rewatched spartacus like 4x now. Replayability is also a big reason its not comparable to me.
So do I but let's not act like Spartacus wasn't pushing the agenda either...

I wrote an entire mothafulkin essay in that thread on how absurd it was Fagron and his 120 pound bend over buddy were the only OGs to survive WOTD...They needlessly killed HBK but Fagron out here surviving crucifixions...

So you can't deduct points from one show for pushing agenda politics and excuse the other...

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

I wrote an entire mothafulkin essay in that thread on how absurd it was Fagron and his 120 pound bend over buddy were the only OGs to survive WOTD...They needlessly killed HBK but Fagron out here surviving crucifixions...

So you can't deduct points from one show for pushing agenda politics and excuse the other...
there were fruitcakes in that show from day 1 breh. Black sails just popped up with one. You might've found an agenda with the fagron shyt but it was whatever to me. Dude was a beast anyway. His mate was annoying but i guess they wanted someone to have a "happy" ending and since everyone else died irl they went with them two. How is gannicus death needless if he died irl in battle? :dahell: having him survive cuz he was a fan favorite would've been more needless imo.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
there were fruitcakes in that show from day 1 breh. Black sails just popped up with one. You might've found an agenda with the fagron shyt but it was whatever to me. Dude was a beast anyway. His mate was annoying but i guess they wanted someone to have a "happy" ending and since everyone else died irl they went with them two. How is gannicus death needless if he died irl in battle? :dahell: having him survive cuz he was a fan favorite would've been more needless imo.
The real Gannicus never died in that battle, in fact he wasn't even there...

He split with Crixus and disappeared...He was never confirmed dead but is believed to have died in the battle of Cantenna...

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The real Gannicus never died in that battle, in fact he wasn't even there...

He split with Crixus and disappeared...He was never confirmed dead but is believed to have died in the battle of Cantenna...
wasnt spartacus nvr confirmed to have died either but usually dies in most iterations of film and tv?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Reason why they kept Agron and Nasir alive in the end was because the show was criticized for killing off the batty favorites, I mean everybody was getting that work but they got rid of Barca, Pietros, Gaia and Auctus in just the first two seasons. They weren't wasted characters though so I don't get the criticism. I knew a broad that got annoyed with the way Pietros went out :mjlol:

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
wasnt spartacus nvr confirmed to have died either but usually dies in most iterations of film and tv?
They never found his body...

That don't mean he didn't die, that battle was a slaughter...

I thought the show handled that correct...

Gannicus is different because he wasn't even in that battle and nobody really knows what happened to him after he left Spartacus...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the first 8 episodes of the season

:unimpressed:

hopefully the last 2 make up for it

Of the first season? First season only had 8 eps. While it was slow, people started liking the show once Captain Flint captured the Andromache.

Gets way better season 2 onwards tho but if you don't like it after that... :francis:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show definitely gets way better after season 1. It's a great series.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Of the first season? First season only had 8 eps. While it was slow, people started liking the show once Captain Flint captured the Andromache.

Gets way better season 2 onwards tho but if you don't like it after that... :francis:
The last season

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Welp didn’t like the finale

:francis:

Everyone got a happy ending

:francis:

:mjgrin: The show is sorta prequel to Treasure Island so nothing real drastic was going to happen.

But IMO ending came off bittersweet.

Only person that got a happy ending was Max, if you know real pirate history Anne Bonnie and Calico Jack fortune don't last they got caught slippin' bad.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin: The show is sorta prequel to Treasure Island so nothing real drastic was going to happen.

But IMO ending came off bittersweet.

Only person that got a happy ending was Max, if you know real pirate history Anne Bonnie and Calico Jack fortune don't last they got caught slippin' bad.
All the real pirates got got

that’s why I thought it was a dumb ending

the most famous pirate of all time was literally a pirate for 2 years

live fast die hard