Black Sociopath Battle: Rico vs O-Dog vs Bishop

Gulliest teen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
o dog and its not even close, o dog was born the way he was and u could tell thats how that nikka was his entire life, bishop was probably a hoe when he was younger so he got him a 38 revolver and thought he was invincible.

ralamez was probably chasing bishop home everyday from school that nikka wasnt tough before he copped that 38 from sweets :beli:

rico was all about getting money and rocking the flyest clothes and fukkin bytches and whatever came with it, meaning if he had to shoot and kill for it to get what shyt he did what he had to do.

bishop just came off as somebody trying to be something he really wasnt.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
:wtf:
Stfu

It wasn't even a premeditated murder, just in the heat of the moment, sort of like Denzel in He Got Game.

It takes more heart so stand in a open lawn and shoot bacc at 4 nikkas with uzis doing a drive by when all you got is pistol.

Odog>>>bishop

You catching feelings?!?!?!?!?! :laff:

So the fact that he went to Raheem's funeral and hugged his mother after he killed her son mean's nothing because he killed his bestfriend 'in the heat of the moment'...

RIGHTTTTT!!!! :pachaha:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You catching feelings?!?!?!?!?! :laff:

So the fact that he went to Raheem's funeral and hugged his mother after he killed her son mean's nothing because he killed his bestfriend 'in the heat of the moment'...

RIGHTTTTT!!!! :pachaha:

It just means he a ho nikka, which has been stated in this thread already.

We really gone ignore the fact that radames was chasing him thru his building, probably calling Qs phone :whistle:

We gone ignore the fact he got beat up by Q, after Q had a bullet in his arm and 2pac had the upper hand with a weapon:wtb:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
It just means he a ho nikka, which has been stated in this thread already.

We really gone ignore the fact that radames was chasing him thru his building, probably calling Qs phone :whistle:

We gone ignore the fact he got beat up by Q, after Q had a bullet in his arm and 2pac had the upper hand with a weapon:wtb:

Sooooooo, we're going to disregard the fact that he bodied Radames?

RIVERSIDE MOTHERfukkER!!!! :pacspit:

Most men that pull triggers aren't good with their hands....

O-Dog boney ass would have got his ass beat to a bloody pulp had he knuckled up with anyone he killed :manny:

SubLyminalz

Supporter
Daps
Sooooooo, we're going to disregard the fact that he bodied Radames?

RIVERSIDE MOTHERfukkER!!!! :pacspit:

Most men that pull triggers aren't good with their hands....

O-Dog boney ass would have got his ass beat to a bloody pulp had he knuckled up with anyone he killed :manny:

so were gonna ignore the fact that bishop was a p*ssy before getting that gun :wtb:

remember radamez and his boys was about to whoop his ass outside of old man quillis store he was acting like a hoe but as soon as he seen raheem and q he was on some "oh my boys is coming so i can talk shyt now" steez.

even steel exposed his ass when he tried to tell him he controlled his life :rudy:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
so were gonna ignore the fact that bishop was a p*ssy before getting that gun :wtb:

Nahhhhhh my man, he was reckless before the gun.

[ame=http://youtu.be/pbVVEt8QylY]Tupac In Juice Fight Scene - YouTube[/ame]

I aint tryna tell you shyt, I'll tell ya momma you ain't shyt! :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
rico and bishop were psychopaths. o-dog was your typical nikka in the hood. in menace, you didn't see him actively killing people he was supposed to be close with. rico and bishop gunned down their own friends, people they grew up with, acting as if it were nothing.

if it came down to who i'd rather befriend, if i had to make a choice, it would definitely be o-dog.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Something was legit wrong with Bishop, even the way Tupac was acting as him was slightly disturbing. On some white boy colombine shyt. Rico n O-dog were just some hood nikkas.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Raheem pushed him in the corner that's why his light skin curly haired ass got bodied.

Bishop aint forget that shyt! :pacspit:

Neither did Q, thats why Q dropped his gumby having ass off the roof:shaq:

But lets be real, Birdie(above the rim)>>>bishop

And Andre Burno>>>>odog, alpo and bishop

SubLyminalz

Supporter
Daps
rico and bishop were psychopaths. o-dog was your typical nikka in the hood. in menace, you didn't see him actively killing people he was supposed to be close with. rico and bishop gunned down their own friends, people they grew up with, acting as if it were nothing.

if it came down to who i'd rather befriend, if i had to make a choice, it would definitely be o-dog.

rico or calvin didnt grow up with mitch though :comeon:

this is why ace set his ass up because he knew he was a money hungry nikka who just wanted the spotlight all the time and was a easy target, rico was just a grimy money hungry nikka, o dog just didnt give a fukk period.

yall really questioning the realness of somebody who said he would murder anybody if they were around even women and kids :wtb:

nobody fukked with or tested o dog because he was a lose cannon who was known to pop off at any given moment.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
All 3 carried there movies but gotta go with O-Dogg, then Bishop then Rico

Rico slept on I hit the dougie on her lmao