DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Lil Zé > all of them.

cidade+de+deus_grande.jpg

/thread

LMFAO @ his laugh when he bodied that man and woman in the seedy motel.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
i would have picked rico to chill with out of all of them, u might fukk around and train a chick with him :smugfavre:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Thing with Bishop, you could tell that he was money driven and will do anything for it same with Rico.

But with O-Dog, that little b*stard was just batshyt crazy out the woodwork. He off'd folks for no reason.

This was probably already said but yeah

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Bishop was a monster in human form

O'dog was still a lil too personable to claim the BSB title.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDMpjmH_Uu4&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDMpjmH_Uu4&feature=related[/ame]

YBE

Banned
Daps
For bishop I always thought radimes and nem were at least one year older then them that's why they picked on em.

Caine was at least 17/18. When they got caught for car jacking they let o-dog go because he was a juvenile or something.

Rico, I guessed.

Rich, Rico & AZ started husting in their teens, were millionaires by 16/17 & were dead/in jail/out the game before 23. Rico couldn't have been that old in Paid in Full. He was anywhere from 18-23.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
O-Dog, cause he just don't give a f*ck. He don't care who out there, old folks, kids, anybody who out there (referring to the scene where he said Cain was actin like a lil b!tch).

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
fukk Bishop. That nikka was shook as fukk when he killed that old man, and shot Raheem on a reflex, not cuz it was buisness. O-Dog all day.

Plus Bishop died beggin' for his life...:childplease:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Odog isnt really a sociopath...so I voted Bishop...when I think sociopath...I think Marlo...a nikka who didnt really have friend...just associates or nikkas that grew up around him. A Sociopath wouldnt be near tears when their nikka gets gunned down like Odog was. Odog was a product of his environment. Maybe numb to his surroundings...but Bishop was mentally unstable...detached from reality. He went to his boys funeral and hugged his mama with no emotion whatsoever. Dudes like that only have one emotion...anger...they arent capable of fear, sadness, or joy. Just anger. We liked Odog...we liked Rico...we despised Bishop