Black Twitter goes in on Lauryn Hill after she shows up two hours late to Atlanta show

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
GKpkKeu.jpg

:mjlol:
:laff:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I don't understand why people pay for tickets to her shows anyway. I don't want to hear songs I love performed at 100mph over different beats. :camby:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Only thing your wrong about is the marriage thing. Lets stop repeating LSA talking points. It was shown years ago that was false. Rohan showed the divorce document proving he had lefr his first wife already. Lauryn's kids and his kids with the first wife are all close and always around each other.

With that being said your on point with the rest. I used to defend her constantly but she is too frustrating. I never seen a music artist in my life that is so frustrating. Its ironic how that religous guy Brother Anthony after she met him, she just went weird. I know she hasnt been around him in years (unless im mistaken) but she changed.

I dont think she was like this premiseducation.

Talib for some reason stands her hard as fukk. He defended her years ago too, he tll about her as if he is her husband. At this point i would not be surprised to log in the coli one day and see either a Mark Chapman situation or a fan assaulting her.

She is really pissing people off
:huhldup: I hope that doesn't happen.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lauryn was portrayed as this really great artist but after years and years of only 1 good overrated album to her name and a bunch of weird and bullshyt antics on stage, it's clear to see she was overrated. then again, i never really bought into her hype like that at all

Her making false promises and doing all this shyt for years is what may have made the album overrated. If she didn't act like a fukking chicken and get scared after unplugged didn't get a good reception and kept on releasing albums...she would have longevity.

Its like if any other legend had stayed with one solo album and kept teasing people for years with false promises of a followup...eventually that album that is their claim to fame would be looked at as overrated.

She is ruining her own legacy.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Her making false promises and doing all this shyt for years is what may have made the album overrated. If she didn't act like a fukking chicken and get scared after unplugged didn't get a good reception and kept on releasing albums...she would have longevity.

Its like if any other legend had stayed with one solo album and kept teasing people for years with false promises of a followup...eventually that album that is their claim to fame would be looked at as overrated.

She is ruining her own legacy.

yeah and the fact that she got lazy and just stop puttin' out music and never followed up that album with another STUDIO album

she did an unplugged album but i'm talkin' bout studio albums

she ridin' the wave of 1 fukkin' album outside of the fugees :childplease:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah and the fact that she got lazy and just stop puttin' out music and never followed up that album with another STUDIO album

she did an unplugged album but i'm talkin' bout studio albums

she ridin' the wave of 1 fukkin' album outside of the fugees :childplease:

Breh relax im agreeing with you. I actually get pissed at her.

Im listening to Madonna True Blue right now and i hate Madonna personally as an attention hoe just like Rihanna. But my head is bumping cause i cant deny the classic song/albums.

I hate seeing a Black woman like Lauryn with so much potential in 98 to not surpass this cac Madonna or cacs like her . Im not talking commercial sales...i mean critical acclaim.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Breh relax im agreeing with you. I actually get pissed at her.

Im listening to Madonna True Blue right now and i hate Madonna personally as an attention hoe just like Rihanna. But my head is bumping cause i cant deny the classic song/albums.

I hate seeing a Black woman like Lauryn with so much potential in 98 to not surpass this cac Madonna or cacs like her . Im not talking commercial sales...i mean critical acclaim.

oh naw, i won't mad :russ:

i hear what you sayin' though. she just let all her talent go down the drain :mjcry: