Black twitter is serious about getting that buff salsa dancing nikka out of here

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Im as pro black as anyone but we have to understand that part of black liberation is to let black folks live without tying everything to blackness or white supremacy, especially if its not hurting folks. Yea I see the correlation to shucking and jiving but dancing is a pure form of expression and we gotta stop policing everyone that dances because of what white folks did and do

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
haters trying to stop this man from eating

Man let that nikka dance he ain’t hurting nobody :laff:

:what: Dude is corny but let him live.

Let this man live, he’s not hurting anyone.

Yea I see the correlation to shucking and jiving but dancing is a pure form of expression and we gotta stop policing everyone that dances because of what white folks did and do
:camby:
There’s time and place for dancing and having fun. Looking like an idiot in front of people who’s just trying to eat is not needed.
Let him get paid another way.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I suppose, but what would be your reaction if you vibing with your peoples and this dude jump up behind you and starting making a tik tok...nikka 5 seconds from being bent over and twerking on you
:mjpls:
I’d be pissed :birdman: :heh:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Im as pro black as anyone but we have to understand that part of black liberation is to let black folks live without tying everything to blackness or white supremacy, especially if its not hurting folks. Yea I see the correlation to shucking and jiving but dancing is a pure form of expression and we gotta stop policing everyone that dances because of what white folks did and do

Agreed. Dude is corny. I wish we could leave it at that instead of bringing in weirdo racial terms. A black man dancing and smiling is just that...dancing and smiling. If it's fun, that's cool. If it's wack, it's corny.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Nah breh, just nah. We gotta police our community and let people know this type of behavior is not condoned or accepted.

And yes, some sort of shamed should be attached to this behavior. Like that other thread with this dude and that other c00n with the high pitched voice. These people SHOULD be ostrcized for their behavior. I ain't saying be violent or nothing but these dudes should know where they stand with the community based on their videos