Black twitter is serious about getting that buff salsa dancing nikka out of here

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
A dude like this makes me uncomfortable, but I find rapper after rapper after rapper glorifying the death and destruction 100x more uncomfortable. You got a top rapper that just bragged on how many bodies his crew has (young black men no doubt. And even if you want to say he's lying, what type of shyt is that to lie about for clout?). No big petitions to get them out of here because finding "entertainment" in it is too ingrained in the black collective. A lot of people hate that conversation though.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This threads a prime example of not being on code

Petition obviously not going to do a damn thing either way, but we getting on a soapbox about freedom instead of uniting to shame someone that's an embarrassment
Why does this man deserve to be shamed while he’s people are sayin free thug?

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

The people are waking up to the samboing. Idk if these petitions really effect nothing but it's something tangible saying the people don't fukk with you

:ehh:

personally everytime i seen this dude i just scrolled by fast asf

It's Dwight Howard!!!

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Nah breh, just nah. We gotta police our community and let people know this type of behavior is not condoned or accepted.

And yes, some sort of shamed should be attached to this behavior. Like that other thread with this dude and that other c00n with the high pitched voice. These people SHOULD be ostrcized for their behavior. I ain't saying be violent or nothing but these dudes should know where they stand with the community based on their videos

This is absolute fukking cap if I ever heard it

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

The people are waking up to the samboing. Idk if these petitions really effect nothing but it's something tangible saying the people don't fukk with you

:ehh:

personally everytime i seen this dude i just scrolled by fast asf

he straight c00ning

big bugged eyes-check
dancing-check
wide-ass grin-check
calling himself gorilla-check