Black vs White family wife-swap

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
But in my post I'm specifically talking about her looks, not how she carried herself, or how she acted, or anything outside of the physical. Someone said she looked "mannish" and like a "tranny" and I'm not understanding how she physically looks like a man or tranny.

You're surprised that actual men who aren't fakkits in disguise find a woman who takes male hormone mannish? She has fake breasts, like a tranny. She has a strong face, like a tranny. She has muscle definition, like a tranny. She unquestionably looks mannish.

What's crazy is that very overweight women are frequently posted on this site and called "thick", but a fit woman that is in shape, and that is lean, with 2 kids--is being called mannish looking? I guess, this is where the differences between women and men come in, because I think women with her body type look good and much better than the overweight "thick" aunties/women that are frequently posted here. But I've noticed even IRL that the type of women I think are attractive or that have nice bodies, men don't always agree, or I've had my male friends say as much to me--that I don't understand how men see it, so I think that's what's happening here. I guess, this is a to each their own situation.

Because women who have fat on them have more estrogen than women who don't. Normal men are attracted to estrogen.
:dead: you must not know many female body builders. Damn near all of them get implants if they're very serious about competing. If that's your only piece of evidence that she's on roids then your aegument is very weak.

:laff: They all get implants because they take TEST stupid fukk!

Like I said brah, you DL coli nikkas who voted a tranny as the hottest "woman" on this site keep exposing yourself.

:laff:Yeah, call a woman with no estrogen in her body hot bruhs. Call a woman who takes TEST fine bruhs. Wonder why men who think a woman who works as a firemen, doesn't cook or clean, and runs the household mannish bruhs. I'm done arguing with you wierdo nikkas.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Canada
You're surprised that actual men who aren't fakkits in disguise find a woman who takes male hormone mannish? She has fake breasts, like a tranny. She has a strong face, like a tranny. She has muscle definition, like a tranny. She unquestionably looks mannish.

Because women who have fat on them have more estrogen than women who don't. If you weren't a tranny fakkit you would know that. Normal men are attracted to estrogen. You personally aren't because you're a fakkit in disguise, and this post is proof of that

Like I said brah, you DL coli nikkas who voted a tranny as the hottest "woman" on this site keep exposing yourself.

:laff:Yeah, call a woman with no estrogen in her body hot bruhs. Call a woman who takes TEST fine bruhs. Wonder why men who think a woman who works as a firemen, doesn't cook or clean, and runs the household mannish bruhs. I'm done arguing with you wierdo nikkas.
I'll take the cac over this chick simply because I don't like implants.:francis:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

Because women who have fat on them have more estrogen than women who don't. If you weren't a tranny fakkit you would know that. Normal men are attracted to estrogen. You personally aren't because you're a fakkit in disguise, and this post is proof of that

I'm not a male fakkit. I've exchanged pics with a couple of brehs on here, I'm a woman. I also have a child--and trannies can't have whole babies. In any case, I get it. I didn't know she was taking male hormones--and I'm not sure how you know that either, but okay. Why are you so angry? Sheesh.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a male fakkit. I've exchanged pics with a couple of brehs on here, I'm a woman. I also have a child--and trannies can't have whole babies. In any case, I get it. I didn't know she was taking male hormones--and I'm not sure how you know that either, but okay. Why are you so angry? Sheesh.

Ok ma. You passed the test.

You're telling me your one of those people that think bodybuilders are natty? Look at her pics when she was in her bodybuilder phase. She was clearly on TEST. Women can't have that kind of muscle definition naturally. More proof is that she has breast implants, which is something all women bodybuilders do because TEST erases their tittles.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Ok ma. You passed the test.

You're telling me your one of those people that think bodybuilders are natty? Look at her pics when she was in her bodybuilder phase. She was clearly on TEST. Women can't have that kind of muscle definition naturally. More proof is that she has breast implants, which is something all women bodybuilders do because TEST erases their tittles.

I know nothing about bodybuilding--this is all news to me. I wondered how women get that lean. Truthfully that woman's body is goals to me--I want her leanness. My mom was built like this woman and never took TEST or any steriods, she stayed between 12-14% and extremely lean up until her 50's when she was 17% bodyfat--and she had 4 kids. It was her natural build. She was a personal trainer later on in life and taught me what I currently know(unfortunately I wasn't blessed with that lean build) Some women just look like that. That being said, I have no idea what goes into competing and body building. I only work out and lift weights to keep my weight in check, I'm not about that body building life. Still I thought she looked good. I'm partial to slimmer leaner builds. :yeshrug:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I know nothing about bodybuilding--this is all news to me. I wondered how women get that lean. Truthfully that woman's body is goals to me--I want her leanness. My mom was built like this woman and never took TEST or any steriods, she stayed between 12-14% and extremely lean up until her 50's when she was 17% bodyfat--and she had 4 kids. It was her natural build. She was a personal trainer later on in life and taught me what I currently know(unfortunately I wasn't blessed with that lean build) Some women just look like that. That being said, I have no idea what goes into competing and body building. I only work out and lift weights to keep my weight in check, I'm not about that body building life. Still I thought she looked good. I'm partial to slimmer leaner builds. :yeshrug:

I apologize, I see where you're coming from now. Yeah, nothing wrong with a woman who's in shape. I personally favor that estrogen weight. A little healthy meat. Not too much, but I don't like skinny or swole girls like the one on the show. Hourglass or pear is my ideal body-type for a woman. Slim waist and ass is a must. B-D (Single D) Cup at the most.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I apologize, I see where you're coming from now. Yeah, nothing wrong with a woman who's in shape. I personally favor that estrogen weight. A little healthy meat. Not too much, but I don't like skinny or swole girls like the one on the show. Hourglass or pear is my ideal body-type for a woman. Slim waist and ass is a must. B-D (Single D) Cup at the most.

I feel you, I don't look like that woman, lol, just wanted her leanness. I'm hourglass and slim thick build, so unfortunately do seem to have that estrogen weight on my bottom half. OAN, since you know a bit about bodybuilding, how do these women cut fat so quickly. I'm a meso/endo combination build, and I build muscle very easily, (most people assume I ran track in HS even though I didn't) but I want to cut fat off my legs, I know it's impossible to target certain parts of your body for fat loss, but are these women doing this by taking the TEST or steriods? Any supplements yall can recommend?

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
LOL! I see lot of black men in going crazy over the white woman and talking about PAWGING cause the white chick cooks, but refuse to acknowledged the black woman, and her greatness.So, not only do black women have to earn 6 figures a year, be career working women, we have to be submissive and cook TOO....?:rudy:

Also, I wonder what the black man does for a living
What grown man is demanding the bold??

This is your problem. You cant seem to comprehend that you are not a man

"Career accomplishments" of females arent significant to most men and they never will be because it's not in a mans nature to give af about that when looking for a female mte

Career accomplishments are significant to other females because females use those accomplishments as a part of their selection process

This is such a simple concept. I dont knowb why so many of yall cant seem to understand it

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:laff: The nerve of you reprimanding black males for being Alphas and wanting a submissive woman on their arm, yet have no problem playing the submissive role to Zou Yen.

You fake as fukk! Putting non-blacks on a pedestal while you smile in our face.
The sooner yall just ignore that low quality poster the better your experience on here will be

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Really? I doubt that, wanting a woman with her own brain and goals can't make some oddity. I know that's not traditional, my mom lives for my dad but shes like his mom. She cooks, cleans, does everything for this nikka. But she doesn't have shyt going on so when I talk to her she only talks about my dad. But you might be right, some Higgs begged me for my original comment
So you in here disrespecting your own mother huh:hhh:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
oh shyt I think I figured out who it is :russ:

I had put her on ignore for a minute, but I only unblocked her for the exposal thread :mjgrin:

from what I saw previous and what people were saying in the thread she was the type to go absolutely apoplectic at any Black man with or appreciating a non white woman while she was talking about how big her asian not boyfriend's roomate's dikk :mjlol:

yeah, she's a horrible liar, and hypocrite and I was dumbfounded at the amount of caping for her, shyt was pretty ridiculous :francis:

if anything she's a prime example of how women don't want equality, they want special privileges, and one of those is to NEVER be held accountable for anything :hhh:

that whole scenario was a disgusting display of "do as I say, not as I do" and really drives home the fact that a lot of people on here are putting up a front, a character where they're playing the person they would like to be and want the world to see

I put her on ignore in the first place because just like these male posters on here doing too much with the c00n and bedbuck rhetoric, she actually ended up being the very thing she railed against. and the way she would just go OD with it is a sign of mental illness

I honestly don't know how nikkas around here still let her live :yeshrug:
All facts

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
LOL get a decent job and maybe we would.

:heh: She probably was "softer" before she had to be the main provider of the house.
:Ray_J_1:black females are literally the most in debt demographic in the country

So clearly whatever money you're trying to lord over black males hasn't done literally anything productive at all on a large scale

That's your problem. People like you fundamentally do not understand the purpose of money smh