Black vs White family wife-swap

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:Ray_J_1:black females are literally the most in debt demographic in the country

So clearly whatever money you're trying to lord over black males hasn't done literally anything productive at all on a large scale

That's your problem. People like you fundamentally do not understand the purpose of money smh

Breh owns his own gym I doubt shes the bread winner anyway. She just a bossy ass female

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I feel you, I don't look like that woman, lol, just wanted her leanness. I'm hourglass and slim thick build, so unfortunately do seem to have that estrogen weight on my bottom half. OAN, since you know a bit about bodybuilding, how do these women cut fat so quickly. I'm a meso/endo combination build, and I build muscle very easily, (most people assume I ran track in HS even though I didn't) but I want to cut fat off my legs, I know it's impossible to target certain parts of your body for fat loss, but are these women doing this by taking the TEST or steriods? Any supplements yall can recommend?

The only way for a woman to remove the estrogen fat from her body is by eating like a bodybuilder and taking TEST. Without test you'll always have some of that womanly fat to some degree unless it's all genetics (your mother). That's why women do it, even though IMO they shouldn't. If you have good genetics like it seems like you do, just eat right and workout and live with the little healthy fat.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only way for a woman to remove the estrogen fat from her body is by eating like a bodybuilder and taking TEST. Without test you'll always have some of that womanly fat to some degree unless it's all genetics (your mother). That's why women do it, even though IMO they shouldn't. If you have good genetics like it seems like you do, just eat right and workout and live with the little healthy fat.
Honestly, I think the woman in the video is a natural ectomorph. She would still be small, just less cut.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Breh owns his own gym I doubt shes the bread winner anyway. She just a bossy ass female

Yeah, I’m familiar with them from social media. It’s obvious from the flashy pics they post that they make or made their money other ways wink wink* if you get my drift.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

Thanks.
Honestly, I think the woman in the video is a natural ectomorph. She would still be small, just less cut.

I think she's an ecto-meso... She's a little too bulky IMO to be solely ecto, but she's more likely a combination, which means that she can get really muscular if she puts in the effort, but without it, she's naturally slimmer(which was seen in some of the pics when she admitted she wasn't lifting weights anymore. Ecto-Meso really is the goat body type for women.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
LOL! I see lot of black men in going crazy over the white woman and talking about PAWGING cause the white chick cooks, but refuse to acknowledged the black woman, and her greatness.So, not only do black women have to earn 6 figures a year, be career working women, we have to be submissive and cook TOO....?:rudy:

Also, I wonder what the black man does for a living
You should learn how to cook for yourself. Making six figures doesn't preclude you from learning how to cook.

Superstar
Daps
they look like they've been together for 20+ years, and i doubt she became bossy overnight. if it was a big enough problem, then he wouldn't have married her.

Superstar
Daps
She probably was "softer" before she had to be the main provider of the house.
:Ray_J_1:black females are literally the most in debt demographic in the country
a logical person would assume that being the main provider in so many households contributes/causes the debt from all the bills due. :dahell:

Last edited: