Black woman ain't fukking with the avg black man anymore. That's why u gotta chase the bag.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're just a avg height, avg looking, avg dressing, avg job having black man, black women ain't checking for u.

They got there system set up like this, peep game:

1. Get a non black simp to take care of their financial obligations or give them that good hair light skin baby

2. She can now fukk the black men that she's attracted to on the side. She don't gotta worry about being a side piece and getting dumped because all she needs the nikka for is sex and entertainment

That's the game they're running. So of you're an avg brother u got to become wise and own something or figure out how to become financially independent because that way it'll force these bytches to respect you because you become the dependant.

The game is, give black women jobs, welfare, section 8 ...give black men nothing. So that creates a problem...how can u be a man and provide when u can't make a living? The answer is simple, u commit crimes.mostly sell drugs...but wait, crackers created a mass prison system to enslave us. Brothers are doing decades for having a fukking pocket full of crack but these motherfukkers raped and murdered our ancestors. Aint that a bytch?

Black people's conditions aren't normal, they're very traumatic and stressful but yet we keep trying to adjust and smile or off, but at some point we gonna have to make a move or well become extinct. This way of life isn't normal. It's nothing normal about constantly looking over your shoulder everyday.

Grey Sky's..Cops swarming around like vultures waiting to pounce on you like you're a rotten carcass. Employers don't wanna hire you because they feel threatened both intellectually and physically. Then worst of all, your own fellow black man might even Rob or kill u, for the little bit of nothing that u have. But atleast u got your black queen at home right? Nope... because for her to survive she gotta sell her soul.

Capitalism is a immoral system. It breeds a very selfishness and coldness in people. Man want it all. But only God have it all. All these material bullshyt don't even exist. It's just objects advertised to mean something but it don't mean shyt. Love, honesty, companionship are things that humans need.

Black women dont respect us or need is. They'll call a brother broke or dusty in a heartbeat, but the problem is he have no control over his economic destiny. U can't rely on your oppressor to feed u. Because they conquer your women and took your resources. That's the art of war. Take your opponent resources and women.

Of u have your own resources that'll atleast give u options. Even if that bytch don't want you. So what. Because you'll be able to survive. This movement is beyond getting laid, this is about freedom. U can't be a man or Respect without power on this society. Just being a solid dude isn't good enough. This Babylon, you'll get left behing for being a quiet docile person.

Enclosing: of your just a reg black men, you're invisible in this society. Gain economic power and smart with your money and don't waste on stupid shyt because you'll be a bottom feeder. You're choice, I can't tell grown men what to do.

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of black women are broke, overweight, unemployed, single mothers etc. Stop acting like they've got options and Cameron and Jose are checking for them.

Edit: I'm on my way to becoming financially independent but certainly not for any black woman.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
If you're just a avg height, avg looking, avg dressing, avg job having black man, black women ain't checking for u.

The issue isn't that women aren't checking for these dudes, the issue is that Average dudes expect extraordinary women :francis:
If you're an average height, average looking, average dressing, average job .500 breh...don't expect some dime to give you the time of day
The issue is that people (men and women) tend to think much higher of themselves than the market. Women think that because they "go to the gym" occasionally, that the dress they are wearing at the club doesn't show the fat that they just can't burn off. Brehs who are "ambitious" but still broke want to pretend that they are balling when a Two Chainz or Migos song comes on, but be upset when they can't pull a dime in a Ford Taurus

If we keep it a buck, people need to stay in their lane. I'm a 7 looks wise (not bad, definitely not phenomenal, good shape but not 6'4'') and I'm ok dating another 7 :yeshrug:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the coli has now refused to accept that the vast majority of black men and women date and marry each other. I suppose when you rarely leave the house your mind starts to fill up with all kinds of rubbish

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women only defend us when we are dead six feet in the ground from police brutality or when we are babies. We are only LOVED by them when are dead or a baby.
That blm thing was bullshyt...that was for gays, lesbian's, trans gendered and woman rights i see the guise of marching for black men being murdered by the cops

Because when u see a bw on the street she ain't checking for u....unless u some Reggie Bush looking nikka...no homo

BM aren't respected by no baby in this society unless they can got money, can ball, slang fandango dikk or spit a fire 16

Other than that you're invisible

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Even if black women were/are "fukking with the average black man" you should still be chasing the bag and or your goals and dreams

Women, p*ssy and sex shouldnt be your main goal or focus in life. Self preservation is where its at

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the coli has now refused to accept that the vast majority of black men and women date and marry each other. I suppose when you rarely leave the house your mind starts to fill up with all kinds of rubbish
I'm outside everyday...in a racism capitalistic system u can't have black love....maybe in all doses not overall