Black woman ain't fukking with the avg black man anymore. That's why u gotta chase the bag.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if black women were/are "fukking with the average black man" you should still be chasing the bag and or your goals and dreams

Women, p*ssy and sex shouldnt be your main goal or focus in life. Self preservation is where its at
That's what I said towards the end....I agree. Having protection is critical

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I consider myself to be an average black man and doing pretty good out here with the ladies.
Also, black women respect me, but I carry myself in a way that demands respect.
I may be a little older than you, so my circumstances may be different.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The issue isn't that women aren't checking for these dudes, the issue is that Average dudes expect extraordinary women :francis:
If you're an average height, average looking, average dressing, average job .500 breh...don't expect some dime to give you the time of day
The issue is that people (men and women) tend to think much higher of themselves than the market. Women think that because they "go to the gym" occasionally, that the dress they are wearing at the club doesn't show the fat that they just can't burn off. Brehs who are "ambitious" but still broke want to pretend that they are balling when a Two Chainz or Migos song comes on, but be upset when they can't pull a dime in a Ford Taurus

If we keep it a buck, people need to stay in their lane. I'm a 7 looks wise (not bad, definitely not phenomenal, good shape but not 6'4'') and I'm ok dating another 7 :yeshrug:
I agree totally and stated that before....

But ppl want a dime...both men and women think they're entitled to a model but woman are more guilty. They'll pass up great men whiling for Reggie Bush bit then they'll get old and end up with carl Winslow anyway.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
The issue isn't that women aren't checking for these dudes, the issue is that Average dudes expect extraordinary women :francis:
If you're an average height, average looking, average dressing, average job .500 breh...don't expect some dime to give you the time of day
The issue is that people (men and women) tend to think much higher of themselves than the market. Women think that because they "go to the gym" occasionally, that the dress they are wearing at the club doesn't show the fat that they just can't burn off. Brehs who are "ambitious" but still broke want to pretend that they are balling when a Two Chainz or Migos song comes on, but be upset when they can't pull a dime in a Ford Taurus

If we keep it a buck, people need to stay in their lane. I'm a 7 looks wise (not bad, definitely not phenomenal, good shape but not 6'4'') and I'm ok dating another 7 :yeshrug:

Stopped reading after this strawman argument in the bold. There's too much proof to the contrary.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bw don't need us....many bw see BM as being only good for sex and a good time...bit not as father's and husband's....so of you're not aesthetically pleasing...they aren't going G to fukk with u like that

That's why u gotta chase the bag...crackers gonna put hell on u, your own woman ain't looking for u....then u better have that damn bag as your equalizer

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I truly don't know how to feel about threads like these anymore

On one hand there definitely be some hard truth being spoken

On the other hand a lot of shyt just sounds plain ol wrong & hurtful

Complexities... :patrice:
There is very little truth unless you ugly as fukk and a loser combined. Any dude that's halfway decent looking, not afraid to open his mouth, and definitely if they have something going for theirselves don't seem to have these problems. It's the nikkas with no lives that seem to be the most whining ass crew. Same for women just the qualifications change up some. I don't care what nobody says only unattractive broke folks out here consistently whining about this type of shyt period.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men are trapped in a system of poverty, mass incarceration, health issues

These things aren't normal...we shouldn't have to live the way we do...our ancestors build this with their flesh...I should've have to beg some limp wrist fakkit hipsters for opportunities because their fukking parents hooked them up

Or because the bank approved a loan for them

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Capitalism and black ppl broken relationships are connected....y'all nikkas always want to make excuses n shyt

'well I'm doing fine'

Motherfukker did I everybody? Stupid

Keep running if u fukking want to ....but the truth is, were trapped in this motherfukker...it's a big prison

Black men are at fault also. Always being punks...when u try to have these real talks they wanna go onto safe mode....cloche politically correct mode....one day it's going too late...keep ignoring these things now and see what fukking happens nikka

Last edited: