Black Woman Asks Reddit Why Coli Brehs Keep Ghosting Her; Been Single For Over 10 Years — Update: She Busting It Wide Open (LINKS ADDED)

Daps
:comeon: Is this another one of those instances where there are 100’s of men in her inbox that she chooses to ignore basically all of them and then turns around and complains that she can’t find a man
Yeah we gotta see if she legit has zero options or doesn't like the options she's presented.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
From quick scan, 10 years on tinder?! That mean she been on there since dam near the beginning.. Having been on it back then, she probably got filet'd something nasty many MANY times and she got delusional to her lane.. She forver chasing that high, she done.. Comments on her bio "divine feminine energy" :mjlol: "thicker than a bowl of oatmeal" :comeon:who gonna tell her and keep it real? :patrice:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She needs to lose weight.

For the life of me I don’t know why some women can’t see the obvious problem right in front of them. Men are motivated by looks far more than anything. If you can’t pull a man it’s your fukking looks. Sorry to say. So try a different hairstyle and get fit. Improve the outfits. I used to work with a fat girl who complained for years about men. Seen her on IG recently and she musta lost about 60 lbs and now she looks great. Guess what? She not complaining about men no more.

It’s fukking simple. LOSE THE WEIGHT!

Superstar
Daps
Red flags:

She has an onlyfans but I don’t know if I really wanna see her naked.

She lives in OKC, I swore I would never go back to OK.

Her “Friends” in the blurred picture.

The whole plant thing seems cool though.

The head would have to be otherworldly and the p*ssy would have to get so wet that it sound like I’m plunging a toilet in there.

I don’t legitimately know why, but She seems like she has a lot of structure and rules in her life that I wouldn’t really be into.

When I look at her face I get the urge to start lying.