Black Woman Asks Reddit Why Coli Brehs Keep Ghosting Her; Been Single For Over 10 Years — Update: She Busting It Wide Open (LINKS ADDED)

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this is what I'm talking about.
it-turns-me-on-when-you-kiss-my-belly-too.webp

Fat, naked pictures and vids all over the internet and the more I look the more I have a feeling that ain't even her real fro.:mjlol: The real problem here is the entitlement of some of these women thinking they shouldn't have to put in any effort and men should just fall in their laps.:mjlol:

Superstar
Daps
She needs to lose weight.

For the life of me I don’t know why some women can’t see the obvious problem right in front of them. Men are motivated by looks far more than anything. If you can’t pull a man it’s your fukking looks. Sorry to say. So try a different hairstyle and get fit. Improve the outfits. I used to work with a fat girl who complained for years about men. Seen her on IG recently and she musta lost about 60 lbs and now she looks great. Guess what? She not complaining about men no more.

It’s fukking simple. LOSE THE WEIGHT!

I searched her name on Reddit and she actually did lose a LOT of weight, and looks way better than before. She looks healthier and I hope she’s still working on herself.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In 2023 this is right up the black mans alley. If NOT for the nude pics and posting on reddit of course. Had she done this on thecoli we coule possibly chalk it up to a stumble and being misled by us as black men. But you been on reddit with them cacs for 10 years,this is their burden:respect:#ChildOfCeasar

But we strongly recommend turning a 5 to a 7,7 to a 9 in these troubling times.