Black woman talks about her experience with LSD

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
We got a whole threads that's years old about LSD.

Honestly most people on this board shouldn't take more than a tab. If you don't wanna deal with the real you this ain't it. All types of suppressed memories will pop out on ya ass.

It is awesome btw
Now imagine if these neets took molly :mjlol:

Probably run outside the crib crying like a bytch

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

The Science Behind LSD Flashbacks: Truth or Myth?

When it comes to lysergic acid diethylamide, the psychedelic drug more commonly known as LSD or acid, there’s no shortage of myths.

One urban legend says that LSD causes genetic mutations, while another claims that someone who has taken LSD more than seven times is automatically declared legally insane. In fact, there’s an entire wikipedia page dedicated to myths about the drug.

But what about LSD flashbacks? A common perception around LSD is that the drug stays in the user’s system forever, and that LSD flashbacks and hallucinations can be experienced at random throughout life. Is there any scientific validity behind these claims?

First and foremost, it’s worth noting that we still have a lot to learn about LSD, simply because psychedelic research is extremely limited. Following the hippie revolution of the 1960s, the US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) categorized LSD as a Schedule I drug — the most restrictive category — alongside drugs like heroin and marijuana, which has created similar problems for marijuana research.

One study published in PLOS ONE back in 2013 found no link between past-year LSD use and seeing random hallucinations; however, other research suggests that seeing things long after taking the drug is rare, but possible nonetheless.

A 2007 case study found that LSD flashback syndrome was triggered in a man by taking selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), a popular antidepressant treatment.

Other research describes post-trip hallucinations as less of a “flashback” sensation and more of a continuous disturbance of vision, as Popular Scienceexplains. The condition, called Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD), describes a reappearance of the visual phenomena that occurs during an LSD trip that cannot be explained by any other mental disorder or medical condition.

"I think the majority of people could trip relatively safely, but there's a discrete percentage…Maybe one person in 20 will develop serious, continuous problems related to the hallucinogenic experience," Henry David Abraham, the psychiatrist who pioneered the field of HPPD research, tells PopSci. "But that's true for virtually any drug."

Further, even the studies that do go into HPPD tend to only evaluate chronic LSD users, so the jury’s still out on whether someone who tries the drug once may experience persistent visual effects.

In conclusion, there’s no solid research to back the widespread claims that LSD can stay in the system forever and trigger random acid flashbacks throughout life.

I never been one to experiment with mood altering drugs. I think it may have value for folks with mental disorders. Recreationally it’s not worth taking imo.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
The Science Behind LSD Flashbacks: Truth or Myth?

I never been one to experiment with mood altering drugs. I think it may have value for folks with mental disorders. Recreationally it’s not worth taking imo.
Interesting. I think shrooms might be a better substitute and you can also microdose that one more effectively too.

Lsd is fukkin strong though. I remember taking a tab and I was outta my mind for like 12 hrs. It's definitely not for everyone. I'll def do shrooms again before I touch lsd honestly

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Interesting. I think shrooms might be a better substitute and you can also microdose that one more effectively too.

Lsd is fukkin strong though. I remember taking a tab and I was outta my mind for like 12 hrs. It's definitely not for everyone. I'll def do shrooms again before I touch lsd honestly
What do you like about shrooms?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you drink alcohol? :jbhmm:
I have but haven’t in years and honestly I don’t plan to. I don’t fukk with weed either although I did in the past.

I look at all these chemicals as medicine not for fun. If I feel well I don’t take anything and even if I am unwell I rest and take the mildest chemical like tea.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Nah I’m good. Sativa or indica is all me and my crew need. We goofy as hell as is.

Our asses made edible cookies and started doing Mystery Science Theater binge watching Black Clover. Shoulda recorded that shyt.
We were in tears crying laughing. I never realized how funny that show is.
-The gothic nikka that keeps talking to himself under his breath...
-Yami kicking down doors when he come in the room.
-Dudes be picking their noses randomly and shyt.

When one of my friends started doing Ginyu force poses when he opened the door for the pizza we ordered...

Pizza guy was like:pachaha:

We barely made it back from that trip.
:deadmanny:
That having been said, I’ve never had an scary experiences with weed and friends.
It’s mostly just intense laughing. Then again we stupid when we ain’t high so:bryan:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
It's definitely more mellow and smoother than lsd. It's like taking an edible but with a more psycho active effect. I'll def recommend that to People before lsd

I thought it was the opposite

LSD is seen as the most "gentle" out of the known ones, it actually let's u for the most part remain in control

Shrooms is not harsh?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was the opposite

LSD is seen as the most "gentle" out of the known ones, it actually let's u for the most part remain in control

Shrooms is not harsh?

There is nothing gentlemen about LSD. You are completely at it's whim. Cactuses are very gentle IMO.