"Black women are the most violent women in America."- 21stCenturyColiMascot

Status
Not open for further replies.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Black women pay for their failures ten-fold by often raising children alone, damn near in poverty. It gets better for bw far too late, usually when they have low sexual market value (kids grown).

It’s not as if black women don't suffer due to poor choices. We just can bounce back later because we tend to stay employed and have a network of female friends and family.

Black men rarely can recover from poor choices and their window for success is very short. They then blame this on bw - their mothers, baby mothers, wives, random women they feel are influential, etc. for not helping them or supporting them. But they never blame all the men that see them struggling but don’t help them. Why is that?

You kinda answered your own question. I agree Black women have difficulties especially if they are single mothers and it can have a negative effect on their dating prospects, ability to make money etc. BUT the there are safety nets that women have access to that men don't. Like even you said Black women have better access to resources, employment etc.

Black men have none of that and I'm not saying Black women deserve the blame. They don't. But Black men do not have any real economic power for ourselves or Black women. We do not control any industry, we don't our own lane. We can't hire you or fire you or each other really and since we can't lash out at the system we turn our heads sideways.

I do think Black women and men have issues we need to work and think both sides need to be more understanding of each other. But I don't stand for us shytting on each other either (not saying you are just in general)

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
You kinda answered your own question. I agree Black women have difficulties especially if they are single mothers and it can have a negative effect on their dating prospects, ability to make money etc. BUT the their are safety nets that women have access to that men don't. Like even you said Black women have better access to resources, employment etc.

Black men have none of that and I'm not saying Black women deserve the blame. They don't. But Black men do not have any real economic power for ourselves or Black women. We do not control any industry, we don't our own lane. We can't hire you or fire you or ourselves.

It's up to black men to help and lend a hand to one another. My Brothers Keeper and similar sayings exist for a reason.

There's people doing the work. It just takes a lot of time.

Problem is you have waaaaaaaayyyy too many goofies, grifters, and lames clogging up the arteries to let the heart pump the lifeblood we need as a class of people. You have people willing to kneecap any of the progress and gains made by black women out of spite and tie it into our plight as black men, and I assure you, we cannot allow that to happen. We absolutely can be in a better position with out having to have oppression Olympics with our women.

Anybody who can't see that, isn't worth helping or engaging in. Gotta draw a line in the sand and stand for something.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Violence can be strategic. Covert.
Violence can be done and not one finger be lifted.

emmett-till.jpg

50837535-0-image-a-69_1637616509899.jpg

2953.jpg

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
If we are going to be honest Black children are the biggest victims of child abuse and Black men are NOT the main perpetuators.

I don't think Black women are inherently evil or more dysfunctional I think the environments breed these types of outcomes.

Black men also lead in a lot of negative stats.

We need to discuss this instead of sweeping it under the rug.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Black women are incredibly violent, are we all pretending they aren’t in order to not look like c00ns or something :mjlol:

Product of living in America.
Post a data that proves that black women are the most violent demographic in USA. :comeon:
You and MoveForward have a habit of posting comments that stigmatized black women without proven data. Nobody in this thread should take you serious. :beli:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
many of our men are feminine as fukk.
Nothing gets my goat this hearing this horse shyt. As if BW aren't known for being single mothers. I thought they were both mothers and fathers? Still can't raise a masculine men after all these generations doing it alone and not needing help?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
It's up to black men to help and lend a hand to one another. My Brothers Keeper and similar sayings exist for a reason.

There's people doing the work. It just takes a lot of time.

Problem is you have waaaaaaaayyyy too many goofies, grifters, and lames clogging up the arteries to let the heart pump the lifeblood we need as a class of people. You have people willing to kneecap any of the progress and gains made by black women out of spite and tie it into our plight as black men, and I assure you, we cannot allow that to happen. We absolutely can be in a better position with out having to have oppression Olympics with our women.

Anybody who can't see that, isn't worth helping or engaging in. Gotta draw a line in the sand and stand for something.

If we can just to the point where we can carve out a niche somewhere that would be a big help but I agree brothers as a whole do not network well.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
If we are going to be honest Black children are the biggest victims of child abuse and Black men are NOT the main perpetuators.

I don't think Black women are inherently evil or more dysfunctional I think the environments breed these types of outcomes.

Black men also lead in a lot of negative stats.

We need to discuss this instead of sweeping it under the rug.
Source?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Nothing gets my goat this hearing this horse shyt. As if BW aren't known for being single mothers. I thought they were both mothers and fathers? Still can't raise a masculine men after all these generations doing it alone and not needing help?
Sadly, it's the truth.

Men are asking women to pay 50/50.

Acting like women are asking for dates for a free Applebee's meal - LOL. It's a kee out here.

Men are living with women contributing nothing. Some are even targeting women with good jobs to do this.

And I don't like to get involve in the gender wars - cause I am not a product of them -- and I am not apart of them but....

Let's be HONEST -- BM are the ones leaving homes, crying about $146 a month child support (if that), some are looking for ways to get out of child support. Many are acting like they are not apart of the baby-making process. It's hilarious. BM are known for leaving BW to be SINGLE MOTHERS. TF

Hell, most are not even making homes -- it's just baby creation.

I"m sorry. I"m child-free. And raised by a whole ass MAN -- who took care of his family, my mom was a stay-at-home Mom -- and I was raised as a spoiled ass daughter. And when he died, he left a financial and loving legacy for generations to come. So, when I read your comment -- I see feminine traits and excuses.

Last edited:

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Post a data that proves that black women are the most violent demographic in USA. :comeon:
You and MoveForward have a habit of posting comments that stigmatized black women without proven data. Nobody in this thread should take you serious. :beli:

Man’s said he want a cdc report on ratchet behavior or its not happening in real life :mjlol:

I critique bad behavior from the black community, men and women.

“Black woman is G-d” simps such as yourself think any critique of them means you hate them, and that’s what got us in the situation we have now.

A bunch of badly behaved women, and men too scared to call it out.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Man’s said he want a cdc report on ratchet behavior or its not happening in real life :mjlol:

I critique bad behavior from the black community, men and women.

“Black woman is G-d” simps such as yourself think any critique of them means you hate them, and that’s what got us in the situation we have now.

A bunch of badly behaved women, and men too scared to call it out.

These simps are shameless and brainless. :scust:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Child abuse report: Deaths of Black children up in pandemic

So where in the above links you posted did it says the biggest perps were Black women and the biggest victims were Black children?

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps

Who said BW were both mothers and fathers?

You display the feminine traits being discussed here.

It’s BW’s fault for raising feminine men and for the ones we didn’t raise it is our fault for being more masculine than them?

Status
Not open for further replies.