Black women of the Coli, enter this thread

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I recently lost a load of weight and got a chemical peel, and I now feel confident enough at age 19 to begin cold approaching women. Since I prefer black women, I thought I'd do some market research, if you will.

1. What are your thoughts on random men striking up conversation with you in public? Is it weird & questionable or is it cool as long as the guy is not coming on too strong/thirsty?

2. What public places do you consider inappropriate for a man to approach you?

3. Would you overlook a facially challenged dude if he was well dressed, in shape and smelled nice? (Facially, I look like a bootleg Playboi Carti with a lazy eye & I usually dress business casual and wear cologne)

4. What is the difference, in your opinion, between a man catcalling and approaching you?

5. Would you date a dude that can't drive for medical reasons?

Thanks for the feedback

Prynce

Daps
Bro the truth from a person who used to be like you. You gotta say fukk it and talk to them. There is no line or game you can use.
You just have to be outgoing. No crutch for being charismatic

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
Facially, I look like a bootleg Playboi Carti with a lazy eye
wpYYOlz.png

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
  1. I’m not bothered by men starting friendly conversations. Humans tend to like hunan interactions.
  2. Avoid approaching at funerals or church unless you have a serious connection. Other than that, anywhere is fair game.
  3. Depends on how you act. Sophistication is not just a style of dress...it’s a lifestyle...an aura...class draws people in.
  4. The difference between catcalling ‘ approaching lies in the level of respect provided during the exchange.
  5. You can get away with that if you live in a heavy commuter city (NYC)