Blade coming back with Wesley?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Wait, yall don’t think Marvel would let Sony use Blade do you...

Tyrese Gibson Joins Jared Leto in Marvel Spinoff ‘Morbius’ (EXCLUSIVE)

:patrice:

KindlyPolishedBison-small.gif

Tyrese on an NDA not to disclose who he is......

giphy.gif

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only excited to hear about a new film with Wesley but also the idea that they want a slew of r rated marvel movies.

If this is how we get Moon Knight, I’m all in

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
BLADE and Many Other Horror-Centric Marvel Characters are Reportedly Coming to Hulu

When it was announced that Ghost Rider and Helstrom were getting their own Marvel shows on Hulu, it seemed like it would only be a matter of time before Blade joined them. After all, these characters are all part of the Spirits of Vengeance comic miniseries.

MCU Cosmic is now reporting that there are several supernatural and horror-centric Marvel heroes coming to Hulu. Blade is among them and will apparently be used in some way “very soon”. Then there’s Elizabeth Hurley, who was just cast in the role of Morgan le Fay in the Runaways series.

“Morgan le Fay is an iconic Marvel villain. A student of Merlin, she is considered the greatest sorceress of all time. With a black crow as her familiar and the ability to enchant objects, manipulate mystic energy and astral project, she is powerful and intelligent with a cut-throat wit.”

It was also reported that the character Glyph and Spirits of Vengeance have been trademarked for a show. It looks like Marvel is really looking to build up the supernatural side of their universe.

The report goes on to say that there is still a “slight possibility” that a movie could happen as well. “However with the other horror characters headed to Hulu, and the trademarking of Spirits of Vengeance (which starred Blade), the streaming service seems to be the place where Marvel’s vampire hunter will appear next.”

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I'm just waiting for werewolf by night to be announced at this point. Might as well get the midnight sons rolling early