Blake calling Jalen Rose, Paul Pierce & Boogie soft

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What makes Grant Hill an uncle tom? What was Jalen referring to?
He basically just said when he was a teen in college he thought Grant was an Uncle Tom because he had a good upbringing and went to Duke. In his teenage ignorance. He never actually called Grant a UT or said he acted like one.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
The comprehension level in this thread sucks.
Jalen explained himself precisely
Blame yourself if you still didn't get it

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
nikka carry a bat dont use it...

he know lavar not a lil nikka...if he was he would be sonning him...

jalen the softest wanna be tough guy in league history

called grant hill a uncle tom..but who married black..
tamia.png
Damn yall lame nikkas just hate every fukking thing :scust:, fukk outta here with that fukk boy shyt.

Dawg. What has Jalen even ssid about the shyt at all? I aint seen a single comment from Jalen about the situation. The fukk did i miss to have to read all yall fukk boy nikkas yappin bout nikkas that could pay to have a nikka slap u, embarrass you on camera and send it to yo mama from your phone.

Yall nikkas lame as fukk, :scust:id rob a lot of you nikkas.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Damn yall lame nikkas just hate every fukking thing :scust:, fukk outta here with that fukk boy shyt.

Dawg. What has Jalen even ssid about the shyt at all? I aint seen a single comment from Jalen about the situation. The fukk did i miss to have to read all yall fukk boy nikkas yappin bout nikkas that could pay to have a nikka slap u, embarrass you on camera and send it to yo mama from your phone.

He made a 15 minute video responding yesterday

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

You look like the kind of nikka to get clapped trying to rob somebody. Stop it slime. Only fakkits and bytches use the term "fukk boy". And you mustve missed Molly saying her husband wants an apology from Lavar. He aint have to give a statement cause he cried to his bytch instead of getting it himself. Saying he can pay somebody to pull up on you isnt dispelling that a scary ass nikka at all. It further proves it. Take that man dikk out yo mouth.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You look like the kind of nikka to get clapped trying to rob somebody. Stop it slime. Only fakkits and bytches use the term "fukk boy". And you mustve missed Molly saying her husband wants an apology from Lavar. He aint have to give a statement cause he cried to his bytch instead of getting it himself. Saying he can pay somebody to pull up on you isnt dispelling that a scary ass nikka at all. It further proves it. Take that man dikk out yo mouth.
You got a white boy cartoon character for your identity, fantasy land ass lame nikka. I make examples out of nikkas like u:yeshrug:. Take it how u wanna take it.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You got a white boy cartoon character for your identity, fantasy land ass lame nikka. I make examples out of nikkas like u:yeshrug:. Take it how u wanna take it.
And you got little ass nikka as your avy who can't even fill out his shirt collar. Get your weight up. I don't live in a fantasy land, I live in Chicago. Nothing but day trip away from whenever you wanna pull up with your "goonery" from the long lost Curry brother in Detroit.

You so official with it little nikka, pull up. Make me an example. I'm with it. No burners needed.:yeshrug: