Blake calling Jalen Rose, Paul Pierce & Boogie soft

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
And you got little ass nikka as your avy who can't even fill out his shirt collar. Get your weight up. I don't live in a fantasy land, I live in Chicago. Nothing but day trip away from whenever you wanna pull up with your "goonery" from the long lost Curry brother in Detroit.

You so official with it little nikka, pull up. Make me an example. I'm with it. No burners needed.:yeshrug:
No burners needed :russ:. fukk away from me nikka. We are 2 different breeds of nikka bruh bruh.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No burners needed :russ:. fukk away from me nikka. We are 2 different breeds of nikka bruh bruh.
We are different. One of us runs around talking about how he can rob nikkas of his choice but is scared of fade, the other is me telling boisterous little body nikkas to pull up if you so inclined. I was giving YOU the play to make you feel safe. I see you ain't on it like you front yourself off to be. Carry on then, flodging ass nikka. Just keep the street shyt set to 0 since you don't really move like that.
:yeshrug:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
We are different. One of us runs around talking about how he can rob nikkas of his choice but is scared of fade, the other is me telling boisterous little body nikkas to pull up if you so inclined. I was giving YOU the play to make you feel safe. I see you ain't on it like you front yourself off to be. Carry on then, flodging ass nikka. Just keep the street shyt set to 0 since you don't really move like that.
:yeshrug:
Id plug u, no hesitation. Feel great while u online doe, fukk nikka

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Someone need to hit Jalen with a "I'm going to need 81 rolls of Charmin to clean up this mess" or something of that nature

Will his corporate sponsors let him block you? A conundrum indeed