"Blasphemy Must Be Declared an International Crime"

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's dangerous because it's already inherently demonic, not because it can be twisted for demonic purposes. Censorship at this scale in the name of one or even several belief systems deemed acceptable while others are not is already authoritarian. It doesn't matter who's in charge.

Everyone fights for their ideology to be the law of the land. What works today may not work in a future. In particular a demonic one so these struggles will exist. The future of your people, the demons, is one where men are judged by their social standing, their appearance, their genetics and their monetary value with international crimes being judged based on people who try to tear these demonic values apart. :manny: It is what it is. Whats important is to not get caught up in these satanic maelstroms because demons with influence will always push an agenda. What is important that you value yourself and people around you properly so you can treat them and yourself with honor so your rewards after death are plentiful, friend. :manny:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Everyone fights for their ideology to be the law of the land. What works today may not work in a future. In particular a demonic one so these struggles will exist. The future of your people, the demons, is one where men are judged by their social standing, their appearance, their genetics and their monetary value with international crimes being judged based on people who try to tear these demonic values apart. :manny: It is what it is. Whats important is to not get caught up in these satanic maelstroms because demons with influence will always push an agenda. What is important that you value yourself and people around you properly so you can treat them and yourself with honor so your rewards after death are plentiful, friend. :manny:

I came back to the topic, but you haven't yet. Stop rambling and be specific, friend.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I came back to the topic, but you haven't yet. Stop rambling and be specific, friend.

I already addressed it in the first post i made in the thread. What hes calling for is obviously dangerous. Men should be allowed to hang themselves with their own words. The government should not be involved. These people will have to face the approval of their local communities for their words and at that point they'll understand how their thoughts make others feel, at least until our Lord and Savior returns and establishes a true holy government :lawd:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why are you avoiding the question though?

I didnt. I dont consider all muslims demonic. I consider people who do and say demonic things demonic and still, ultimately, God will decide what to do with everyone so unless a man is overtly being a demon, like you, theres really nothing to say about it.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
what's to discuss? making blasphemy an international crime is ridiculous

Too bad the Department of Justice seems to have such trouble coming to that conclusion.

The way AG Perez was hemming and hawing when asked the simple question of whether the DOJ would ever consider criminalizing speech critical of a religion was just bizarre.

Last edited by a moderator:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I didnt. I dont consider all muslims demonic. I consider people who do and say demonic things demonic and still, ultimately, God will decide what to do with everyone so unless a man is overtly being a demon, like you, theres really nothing to say about it.

I didn't say you should consider Muslim individuals demonic. I'm asking how can you not consider the religion of Islam to be born of the demonic realm when you are a biblical literalist and the Bible clearly states that faith in Jesus, the son of God is the only way to salvation and repeatedly warns of false prophets, a category of which Muhammad would have to fall under?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
here's why i'm not to worried.
1. The VERY FIRST AMENDMENT
2. An Islamic person presented this first. Which wont fly well in America.

Can you imagine?
Obama or Romney: "We've decided to begin punishing people for blasphemy"

...yeah...right.