Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:russ::ohhh::francis:

shyt is crazy.... fukk them bytches tho, never met one in real life who was bold enough to be stupid in public

I only see these whores online, I don't think they go outside

Female basement dwellers :mjlol:
I have, this bytch actually told me in my face that It was Tamir Rice's fault that he was shot in that park...and after I showed the bird the video of his death, the bytch went on some other tangent but never blamed the white male cop. Called the bytch dumb and the bytch got mad and deleted me from tinder.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Why Nate should be ruled agaisnt IF HE WAS FOUND INNCOENT BY COURT OF LAW?? And don't you dare use that Zimmerman excuse.

Whats the Zimmerman excuse?

Just because someone was found not guilty, doesnt mean they're not guilty. Like I said in my other post, I dont have an opinion about Nate Parker since the case was so long ago. But the "victim" seemed to be firm in her stance up until the day she died. I usually tend to believe the victim.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I have, this bytch actually told me in my face that It was Tamir Rice's fault that he was shot in that park...and after I showed the bird the video of his death, the bytch went on some other tangent but never blamed the white male cop. Called the bytch dumb and the bytch got mad and deleted me from tinder.

Talk about police brutality on tinder, brehs

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Maybe because Nate Parker was national news?

I have no idea who Casey Affleck is. Literally never heard of this man before:yeshrug:

He should be called out and rallied against. So should Nate Parker. So should Bill. So should R. Kelly. So should anyone who's out here sexually assaulting people..........

Ahhh

The old "Mike Vick is more hated than Ben Roethlisberger only because he's more popular and well known" argument..

Saw the same thing happen with Chris Brown vs Charlie Sheen and Cosby vs Woody Allen

It's funny how Black men are ALWAYS the most popular people on the planet when it comes to some criminal sh1t...

:jbhmm:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Whats the Zimmerman excuse?

Just because someone was found not guilty, doesnt mean they're not guilty. Like I said in my other post, I dont have an opinion about Nate Parker since the case was so long ago. But the "victim" seemed to be firm in her stance up until the day she died. I usually tend to believe the victim.
That's the Zimmerman excuse.

Somehow the racist/white supramacist court system, who would find every way to put a black man in the system since black men are OVERREPRESENTED in the court system, had fell off when prosecuting this ONE black men in CONSERVATIVE PENNSYLVANIA.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Maybe because Nate Parker was national news?

I have no idea who Casey Affleck is. Literally never heard of this man before:yeshrug:

He should be called out and rallied against. So should Nate Parker. So should Bill. So should R. Kelly. So should anyone who's out here sexually assaulting people..........
:what: Before 2016 Casey Affleck was more famous than Nate Parker. With Casey Affleck winning Best Lead Actor at the Oscars last night, that is still the case.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Ahhh

The old "Mike Vick is more hated than Ben Roethlisberger only because he's more popular and well known" argument..

Saw the same thing happen with Chris Brown vs Charlie Sheen and Cosby vs Woody Allen

It's funny how Black men are ALWAYS the most popular people on the planet when it comes to some criminal sh1t...

:jbhmm:

How is this an argument? I had to google Casey Affleck..........

And shyt, Black mens criminal way being forefront in the media is hardly a black womans fault:beli::beli:

Blame the media...............