Blind Date or being hooked up UnAppreciation Thread

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Since I'm a big girl one of my friends thought that my standards were too high.

Went over to her house for a little get together and she tried to hook me up with some ole broke down dusty negro. Now wait before y'all judge, my standards are not high at all. I just don't date 27+ men with braids, multiple felonies, and babymamas.

I declined nicely and dude went bazaar. As in just plain ole weird. I don't know how this fool got my number and facebook but I had to block his number and block him off my facebook.

I let my friend have it smh.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I was just gonna make a thread like this the other day my homies girl who i'm cool with wants to see me in a relationship even though i have no desire for one but she was like i'm gonna call my friend to come through the bar we were at. I was like whatever call her then bytch comes and is a fat slob i'm lookin at my boys girl like are you serious with this shyt.

I have another friend who wants to hook me up with a chick she showed me a picture of her ive met her before but she used to be fat but she does look pretty good now from the pictures i seen. But she thinks we would be perfect together but like i said i dont want a relationship and i dont want my friend to feel like shes in a weird spot when she ampin me up and i just fukk the chick and bounce.

So im not really feelin the idea i was like whatever show her my pic i dont want to waste my time if she aint feelin me she told me she already did and she was intrested so i was like whatever hang out with her one time and i'll meet up, not date type shyt just hangin out if we hit it off we hit it off if not there wasnt any real pressure for it to happen. I dont think she liked my response so she hasnt done it. I like pickin up girls by myself i dont like the feeling like your appeasing someone else or pressure to vindicate that person or whatever. So moral of the story i hate being set up or the thought of it really.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
blind dates have never gone well for me. i've only been on two in my life and i found both women unattractive. it was more like people paired me up with them because they were really nice girls and didn't consider the fact that the women would also had to fit a specific type for me to be interested in them. like the more recent woman was some "hick as hell" ex-military girl that seemed like she use to look good 2 years ago(at least based off of her facebook pictures). it wasn't like she looked horrible at the present time but definitely wasn't a typical type of girl you'd see me around with on a regular basis. she also had this bad habit of over-complimenting me about things, so much to the point that it felt forced and fake...

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I remember I tried to hookup with this female my freshman yr and she told me she had a boyfriend:childplease:. So I asked if she had some female friends and she asked what I liked the most
I said: Dark skinned, Big Booty, and a pretty face
She said ok and was gonna bring her friend when I got out of class...:jawalrus:

The next day I walk out my class I see her and this dark, fat, chicken headed African girl with glasses....:scusthov:

I was so upset I didn't even say hello when she introduced herself.
I just acted like something suddenly came up and left running like it was an emergency.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
The problem with these women are very beautiful but the more I gave them time and talk to them...the more I found myself disinterested.