Blockbuster: Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, sources

Braman

Superstar
Daps
My first thought was like everyone else, terrible trade for Buffalo bc they have NO WRs

But a 2nd for a 30-31 year old Diggs?!? :mjtf: That’s insane value and they had to strike on that.

Ultimately they’re just gonna have to bite the bullet for 1 season. They’ll get a WR at 27, and sign a vet.

For Houston, I’m not sold. How bad is tank dell’s injury? If he’s expected to miss time into next year ok I can see it somewhat, but it’s such an unnecessary spending of draft capital. Don’t forget they traded compensation to move up for Will Anderson. If they really wanted a WR, seeing what CJ did for 2 youngins last year I would rather pick one in the draft. Plus now you gotta worry about Diggs calling for the rock meanwhile Collins and tank will be better than him in a year. Dude has shown no ability to play team ball. I wouldn’t want Diggs anywhere near CJ

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Looks like the AFC East is all Miami's now.

i-see-what-you-did-there-akeem.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Diggs with no competition for targets was getting 15 targets a game yet still crying and throwing his QB under the table…so yea let’s bring him next to our year 2 franchise savior who has 2 high end WRs and ask Diggs to be a team player in a 3 WR rotation. Makes sense :heh:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Bills will be fine

They went on that winning streak at the end of the year without Diggs being that productive anyway.

And Diggs doesn't show up in the playoffs either
But just the threat of Diggs is something teams had to gameplan for which helped open up the run game. Diggs was damn near the only factor in the passing game that teams had to worry about.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Diggs was disgruntled there so only a matter of time. Bills pick 28th and this is a good WR class, maybe they bundle that 2nd with their first and move up to get a guy?
Bills now have picks 28 & 42 in a loaded WR draft class, one of those picks almost certainly will be a WR

Texans are going to be FUN

It's a 2025 second round pick