Blockbuster: Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, sources

lib123

All Star
Daps
I'm not sure how much josh falls off after this

Diggs helps stroud for sure but I'm not sure how long he'll be diggs. He's starting to get old in football years

Did he show signs of visible decline last season? He started off hot then his numbers dropped significantly.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect Houston going all in for their young QB. Nice to see a squad making moves on offense for a black QB. You got young studs already in Tank and Nico and now you got a vet. He is likely on the decline but you wont be asking him to carry shyt. He is part of an ensemble with those 2 and Shultz with CJ flinging that hoe. :B Mac voice: Gonna be troubbbbbbble.

I have no idea what the Bills are doing. I imagine they drafting a WR but you really banking on a rookie WR and Kincaid as your passing game? You saw what Pat went through last year and he aint Pat.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I respect Houston going all in for their young QB. Nice to see a squad making moves on offense for a black QB. You got young studs already in Tank and Nico and now you got a vet. He is likely on the decline but you wont be asking him to carry shyt. He is part of an ensemble with those 2 and Shultz with CJ flinging that hoe. :B Mac voice: Gonna be troubbbbbbble.

I have no idea what the Bills are doing. I imagine they drafting a WR but you really banking on a rookie WR and Kincaid as your passing game? You saw what Pat went through last year and he aint Pat.
Shakir really good I think Samuel can be a legit #2. They def have to go wr. Maybe move up

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Josh and Dak been bizarro versions of each other most of they careers

Now at the same time both their teams are like "these dudes aint never going to win it all... time to blow it up :yeshrug:"

McDermott and McCarthy going to be in the unemployment line after the end of this season like
dap-nba.gif