Blockbuster: Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, sources

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Diggs is semi washed and always disgruntled.

I had him on my fantasy team so I always watched the bills and he would do nothing.

He's lost some quickness and his game was always about using that quickness to get in and out of his cuts when running routes

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I have no idea what the Bills are doing. I imagine they drafting a WR but you really banking on a rookie WR and Kincaid as your passing game? You saw what Pat went through last year and he aint Pat.
They're retooling/getting rid of a malcontent. IMHO if it's possible they should rip the band-aid off and cut Von if they can realistically do so and start the 2024-2025 season with an abundance of cap room(granted, Allen's extension will take up a bit of that $$$)

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I respect Houston going all in for their young QB. Nice to see a squad making moves on offense for a black QB. You got young studs already in Tank and Nico and now you got a vet. He is likely on the decline but you wont be asking him to carry shyt. He is part of an ensemble with those 2 and Shultz with CJ flinging that hoe. :B Mac voice: Gonna be troubbbbbbble.

I have no idea what the Bills are doing. I imagine they drafting a WR but you really banking on a rookie WR and Kincaid as your passing game? You saw what Pat went through last year and he aint Pat.
Khalil is going to be a star

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Diggs with no competition for targets was getting 15 targets a game yet still crying and throwing his QB under the table…so yea let’s bring him next to our year 2 franchise savior who has 2 high end WRs and ask Diggs to be a team player in a 3 WR rotation. Makes sense :heh:
Y'all slow, it wasn't due to his targets. It's because Josh Allen fukking sucks and missed bro in big game moments and struggles with consistency.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Y'all slow, it wasn't due to his targets. It's because Josh Allen fukking sucks and missed bro in big game moments and struggles with consistency.

Football analysis in 2024 ladies and gents. Damn how can I argue with that :beli:

Let yall tell it there are no good QBs other then Mahomes. :snoop:

I’ll bet on the franchise all pro QB over the 30 year old delusional WR breh

And btw it is about targets .Diggs the most targeted WR in the league and still complaining. He’s a fukin clown. He/they LUCKY Tank is gon be coming off injury bc if not for that Tank > Diggs and Diggs would be losing his shyt and only gettin 10 targets and not 15

Spence

Superstar
Daps
My first thought was like everyone else, terrible trade for Buffalo bc they have NO WRs

But a 2nd for a 30-31 year old Diggs?!? :mjtf: That’s insane value and they had to strike on that.

Ultimately they’re just gonna have to bite the bullet for 1 season. They’ll get a WR at 27, and sign a vet.

For Houston, I’m not sold. How bad is tank dell’s injury? If he’s expected to miss time into next year ok I can see it somewhat, but it’s such an unnecessary spending of draft capital. Don’t forget they traded compensation to move up for Will Anderson. If they really wanted a WR, seeing what CJ did for 2 youngins last year I would rather pick one in the draft. Plus now you gotta worry about Diggs calling for the rock meanwhile Collins and tank will be better than him in a year. Dude has shown no ability to play team ball. I wouldn’t want Diggs anywhere near CJ
It was a simple broken leg, he’s already back at full speed training and ready for camp.