Blood Pressure measurement thread.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Main reason why I switched to vegan*. Blood pressure is wayyy too high and heart disease runs on both sides of my family. I have a blood pressure mo it or at home but I'm too shook to use it...great thread fam

*more like 85% vegan...I still use collagen powder as a supplement for protein and I have fish once a week or so. Not a big fan of red meat but ill eat a good steak from a steak house once or twice a year

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Main reason why I switched to vegan*. Blood pressure is wayyy too high and heart disease runs on both sides of my family. I have a blood pressure mo it or at home but I'm too shook to use it...great thread fam

*more like 85% vegan...I still use collagen powder as a supplement for protein and I have fish once a week or so. Not a big fan of red meat but ill eat a good steak from a steak house once or twice a year

I be honest, I do *like* eating red meat occasionally blended with jerk seasoning, but I only eat that every 3-4 weeks.

I still feel like my blood pressure is too high, and want to lower it ASAP. Fruits, veggies, water, I want this blood pressure to be lowered as a non-threat in general.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Before a meal. I measured it before I ate anything this morning.

I always told myself from a decade ago, that I would be 95% vegetarian by the time I'm 40. Now that may have to move up a couple of years.
I’m 135/85. That diastolic been a b lately. I have to monitor my salt consumption closely. Might have to get back to salads more but they don’t really help me energy wise.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I’m 135/85. That diastolic been a b lately. I have to monitor my salt consumption closely. Might have to get back to salads more but they don’t really help me energy wise.

:lupe: I already am eating a whole lot more veggies and fruit, but I gotta be a damn herbivore to make it to old age.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: I already am eating a whole lot more veggies and fruit, but I gotta be a damn herbivore to make it to old age.
Processed foods have to be bushed breh. I ate some baked processed fries and my shyt is at 145/95 right now. Gotta replace the batteries in my bp monitor too.

Man I got yall beat....142/80:mjcry:

I currently weigh 259. Would like to get down to 240...235 would be ideal.

Going to start fasting on sundays
The messed up part is that excess sodium is excreted from the body over weeks and months. It’s just about clean eating.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Processed foods have to be bushed breh. I ate some baked processed fries and my shyt is at 145/95 right now. Gotta replace the batteries in my bp monitor too.

The messed up part is that excess sodium is excreted from the body over weeks and months. It’s just about clean eating.

:picard:

God speed, breh. You need to be a vegetarian for a whole month to bounce back.