Bloomberg Adviser Tim O'Brien Hints At "Scorched Earth" Retaliation Against All The Trump Children

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
@SunZoo are you against registering more black voters too?

I would prefer they get registered and educated by someone who isn't a c00n or a bigot simply recruiting more low information voters to create a stronger 'firewall' for democrats. If that's all they're going to do fukk em.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
you know what commercial we really need? a giant mash up of all the republicans shytting on trump when they were running against him in 2016

gaetz is on tape saying trump should release his taxes. little marco is on tape saying he's a crook. ted cruz is on tape calling him a liar and a con artist. lindsey graham is on tape saying he's a racist
Someone get this man in the democratic spin room :damn:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I know that fekkit parscale has shyt lined up for whoever becomes the Democratic nominee. I don’t doubt Putin got some puters putin for this election too. Why not let Bloomberg go ham and flood the tv stations, social media platforms, radio, billboards in swing states?

I’d go extra hard in states that are close to going purple... Texas, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, NC. If you’re able to get the swing states and one of those red states it’s a fukking wrap for this dikk head trump.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
:whoo:

Bloomberg gives $2 million to boost black voter registration efforts
Less than a week after leaving the presidential race, former New York mayor Mike Bloomberg gave an additional $2 million to register 500,000 black voters before the November election.

The donation announced Monday, which follows $15 million voter registration commitment he made last year, will go to Collective Future, a nonprofit arm of the Collective, a political action committee that supports black candidates nationwide.

The money will be spent to hire more than 30 field organizers and 96 “field fellows” through local community organizations in eight states, including the presidential swing states of Florida, Michigan, Wisconsin and North Carolina, said Collective President Quentin James. The program will also register voters in South Carolina, Texas, Georgia and Alabama.

“Some people may still have issues around his record as mayor or whatever the issue is, but for us this is bigger than some of the personal opinions,” James said Monday. “This is about power in our community. And unfortunately we have been stripped of that.”

The billionaires who self-funded their 2020 runs | Campaign Money

The Post's Michelle Ye Hee Lee explains how billionaires like Mike Bloomberg and Tom Steyer changed the game as Democratic presidential candidates in 2020. (Monica Akhtar/The Washington Post)
Bloomberg previously announced a $5 million contribution to a voter protection initiative run by former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams (D). He is also setting up a new independent political organization to absorb his campaign staff in six swing states, so they can support Democrats in the general election. That group will probably serve as a vehicle for advertising to support Democrats this year.

“Voter suppression efforts across the country have been a barely disguised effort to keep Black Americans and other Democratic-leaning voters from the polls,” Bloomberg said in statement Monday. “I‘ve always believed we need to make it easier for all citizens to register and vote, not harder.”

James said the Bloomberg money would be focused on building partnerships with local organizations, like historically black colleges and black churches, to get more people to register. He praised Bloomberg for not taking any time off after announcing the end of his campaign Wednesday.

“I think what’s amazing is he hasn’t taken a beat,” James said. “He could have taken a week, he could have taken a couple of weeks off.”

Now why couldn't somebody like Tariq or Umar pull this off? They may not have the same amount of money but they never do things like this on any level. Oh that's right they tell folks not to vote. To basically do nothing and sit around and wait for white people to swoop in and make all their problems go away. And if the white people don't then just don't vote. What a goddamn joke.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Now why couldn't somebody like Tariq or Umar pull this off? They may not have the same amount of money but they never do things like this on any level. Oh that's right they tell folks not to vote. To basically do nothing and sit around and wait for white people to swoop in and make all their problems go away. And if the white people don't then just don't vote. What a goddamn joke.
:wow:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, he's with the shyts by spending money on billboards like this.

Bloomberg-Trump-Steak-Billboard.jpg

Or ones that talk about how he cheats at golf.

Now let's put a couple of these out there about the mans kids :mjlol:

I mean Trump is a fukking baffoon...but he's good at it. Doomberg nor Obiden is going to be about to out baffoon him and coming at his kids is only going to give Trump supporters more reason to harp on and on about his son and his inability to finish a fukking sentence.

Good luck trying to out troll the ultimate troll.
My dude you pulled this from Fox News. We're pulling from Fox News now? And that was created as a joke. I wonder why you are so bothered by such a billboard.:mjpls: Trump off limits from catching a joke from time to time? He clowns folks.:sas2:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
My dude you pulled this from Fox News. We're pulling from Fox News now? And that was created as a joke. I wonder why you are so bothered by such a billboard.:mjpls: Trump off limits from catching a joke from time to time? He clowns folks.:sas2:

I didn't pull it from fox news, I pulled it from a google image search and it was the only one that wasn't wallpaper size.

And of course he's not off limits but as I said, good luck trying to out troll Trump, that shyt is stupid, as is antagonizing his kids for the party supposedly trying to bring civility back to politics.

---

Superstar
Daps
First I hate Bloomberg, that guy made me leave NY.

Second, I have absolutely no problems with this. If this starts a chain reaction and unearths some illegal backdoor deals that his family has gotten because their father is the president why would anyone be against this?