Bloomberg to Decriminalize Marijuana in NYC (OMG!)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is what's going to happen but I'm sure people will want to buy in bulk. I think the "Pre-rolled" stuff will be the the cheap stuff at 7 elevens and gas stations. The Quality sh!t will be sold by companies on the New York Stock Market. It's going to be big money. NY has made so many arrest and money on Marijuana possession. Personally they need to get to a point where the cop just gives you a ticket on the spot versus taking you in. But this is a 1st step. It's crazy in 10 years there could be a lot of states that have decriminalized, legalized or have medial marijuana. Times are really changing. I figured NY would be one of the last to do it but I guess this is the last thing Bloomberg is trying to do before he's out.

:ahh:

Sooner or later, we'll all see who the Prophet is. LOL. It's crazy NY has taken this long but they had to keep these draconian laws in place to keep lockin brothas up. I just read Virginia is headed to full legalization as the first Southern State. By 2030 everything I said in this post will be true. You will go in 7 Eleven and buy prerolls. Shoot right now these gas stations are selling "CBD" products so we are pretty much there.