Blueface says he loves it in jail: ‘It’s active it’s cracking’

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Dumb as it is, like others have said plenty of guys feel like this. And for many of them it's not about having no responsibilities and free shyt, it's the attraction to the savagery you can find yourself being incarcerated...

There's street nikkas, there's jail nikkas. Some nikkas are both. Some are one and not the other. I knew PLENTY of dudes who weren't anything notable on the streets, but dudes were built for that action inside. Same way you got dudes who are factors outside, but chumps inside. It happens...

I can't imagine being Blueface's age and still being attracted to jails, but also, he's 27. By 27 I was already done with all my bidding, started young, wasn't fun to me anymore. I will say that between the ages of about 16 to 22, I would have related to this sentiment. "It's active, it's bracking". I didn't have a problem being locked up at that stage of my life. I enjoyed being around bullshyt, I enjoyed actively participating in all the shyt. It was a measure of who I was at the time, the shyt I valued, and what I wanted for my own life, which was to be the toughest mf alive, take all action, all that....

It didn't have anything to do with not having responsibilities. Had everything to do with being acknowledged as a g amongst g's, because noggas can hide p*ssy and play gangsta outside. Can't hide the fact you're a p*ssy or pretend to be a gangsta inside. I loved that element of it because I valued hoe other men demonstrated to other men, how other men viewed me, how nikkas reacted to "pressure"...

So I get it, he says "ain't no Soulja Boy nikkas in here", I understand it. All that weak shyt getting exposed quick, only respecting the real wolves, not nikkas who just claim to be "demons" outside...

Again though, I'm long removed from that mindset. I understand it, though. For Blueface, it'll take him really losing some shyt he values for him to smarten up. Until then, joke's on him...

appreciate the in input......you ever finish your book?