Bob Arum Explains Why UFC Fighters Are Broke

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
he may be broke, but he's made tens of millions

I don't think Pac is broke either. He could have been smarter with his funds and live better for sure, but saying he's broke is a stretch.

Change

All Star
Daps
Video doesn't make sense. First off it's 3 years old, secondly, he says it's a monopoly but there's other orgs. At the time guys like Hendo and Fedor were testing the open market and getting paid more. Gilbert Melendez did the same just this month. Ben Askren is getting paid more in another org. Bibiano Fernandes chose not to sign with the UFC. Mamed Khalidov decided against signing with the UFC. Rampage left the UFC, Rumble made more money outside of the UFC.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Video doesn't make sense. First off it's 3 years old, secondly, he says it's a monopoly but there's other orgs. At the time guys like Hendo and Fedor were testing the open market and getting paid more. Gilbert Melendez did the same just this month. Ben Askren is getting paid more in another org. Bibiano Fernandes chose not to sign with the UFC. Mamed Khalidov decided against signing with the UFC. Rampage left the UFC, Rumble made more money outside of the UFC.

It is a monopoly, those other promotions ain't shyt. It's like comparing ECW to WWF, there's no WCW out there to challenge the UFC

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It is a monopoly, those other promotions ain't shyt. It's like comparing ECW to WWF, there's no WCW out there to challenge the UFC

What is Bellator then? They might not have the recognition or name but Viacom is pouring a lot of money in that product

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is Bellator then? They might not have the recognition or name but Viacom is pouring a lot of money in that product

Bellator is not competition for UFC, I mean they got Michael Page now, who is a young prospect and exiting to watch
but there roster is severely lacking, flabby rampage went over there says it all

The only thing close to UFC was Pride and that was in Japan

There's no company that can compete with UFC, when you talk to an average person they think UFC is MMA,

people ask me all the time, do you train UFC, I'm not like no its MMA

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Bellator is not competition for UFC, I mean they got Michael Page now, who is a young prospect and exiting to watch
but there roster is severely lacking, flabby rampage went over there says it all

The only thing close to UFC was Pride and that was in Japan

There's no company that can compete with UFC, when you talk to an average person they think UFC is MMA,

people ask me all the time, do you train UFC, I'm not like no its MMA
They're gaining momentum tho. I think they've signed Gilbert Melendez, if they sign Gomi, the Diaz brothers and Cyborg, shyt might get real. They lost Rumble Johnson tho, terrible move not offering him money